Status
Not open for further replies.
And? Apoo, Drake, Urouge, Kid, Law, Bonney, Bege are Luffy equivalent...does that put them above Zoro?.....

Why? Sanji is fighting someone stronger than Killer had fought and he didn't do anything significant against Kaido....so how is Sanji below Killer?....
Those normal members of the next Gen but Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid and Killer are the LEADING figures of the next Gen.

Killer fought against Kaido and Big Mom and was really good. He was injured after this fight and still low diffed Hawkins strength wise after that. That’s better than beating Queen in my opinion.

I can’t believe how underrated Killer is.

Roof Piece. Idk about Sanji he is very close to Killer. If Queen is defeated i will put Sanji as 94 but if Queen is not defeated then he keeps his place.
Roofpiece Killer role is insignificant.....he didn't do anything more than whatever Sanji did in whole onigaishima raid.....Queen will be defeated by Sanji...it is just a matter of when....

Those normal members of the next Gen but Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid and Killer are the LEADING figures of the next Gen.

Killer fought against Kaido and Big Mom and was really good. He was injured after this fight and still low diffed Hawkins strength wise after that. That’s better than beating Queen in my opinion.

I can’t believe how underrated Killer is.
He didn't low diff Hawkins...he just outsmarted him or Hawkins was simply dumbed down.....and it was not an easy defeat....Killer didn't do much anything against Bigmom and Kaido....he endured and that is good....but still it is not as if Sanji didn't do anything....

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The good old days when adv COC wasn't enough to place Yamato above Zoro according to some fans but now some people are using it to place him above other characters lol anyway I am not against it of course only a handful of the very strongest can use it
yamato with advcoc only got a single drop of blood from kaido while zoro without scarred him forever :kayneshrug:

Roofpiece Killer role is insignificant.....he didn't do anything more than whatever Sanji did in whole onigaishima raid.....Queen will be defeated by Sanji...it is just a matter of when....
Roofpiece Killer is significant and it took long to defeat Hawkins bcs he has so many lives. If Hawkins didnt have Kid's fight it would be low dif for Killer.
I am saying "Sanji is stronger if Queen is defeated" bcs if Queen is defeated it means Ifrit Jambe is stronger than we think.
No matter what happens i will think Killer and Sanji are very close power wise.

Robin put zoro and sanji on the same level as importance

He's not just an advisor, he also leads and gives orders to the weaker members

For instance he was the one to convince nami and chopper that zoro was right when usopp left the crew

Luffy outright stated he can't become pirate king without sanji
Luffy can’t become Pirate King without Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook and Jinbe. If you think about it, Robin is the most important one because she can solve the ancient history.
Zoro is still in a special position. I’m not saying that Sanji is just a cook, he’s more than that. He’s Luffy's strongest fighter after Zoro and a smart person (even though he became a walking libido after the ts and we haven’t seen a Mr.Prince move in a long time).

He didn't low diff Hawkins...he just outsmarted him or Hawkins was simply dumbed down.....and it was not an easy defeat....Killer didn't do much anything against Bigmom and Kaido....he endured and that is good....but still it is not as if Sanji didn't do anything....
Killer low diffed him in combat. Hawkins couldn’t react to him. It took only so long because Kid was his hostage and Killer still outsmarted him. Hawkins also captured Law… so Law wouldn’t low diff Hawkins?

Sanji can’t do that. He even couldn’t damage Hybrid Queen before his PU

Killer low diffed him in combat. Hawkins couldn’t react to him. It took only so long because Kid was his hostage and Killer still outsmarted him. Hawkins also captured Law… so Law wouldn’t low diff Hawkins?

Sanji can’t do that. He even couldn’t damage Hybrid Queen before his PU
Kaido been screaming from everything, but it does nothing to him since 1 sec later he is perfectly fine... One hell memories would have the same effect for 1 sec since it burns from the inside... And an ifrit jambe would do way more than that.

Look at the area it covers

Luffy can’t become Pirate King without Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook and Jinbe. If you think about it, Robin is the most important one because she can solve the ancient history.
Zoro is still in a special position. I’m not saying that Sanji is just a cook, he’s more than that. He’s Luffy's strongest fighter after Zoro and a smart person (even though he became a walking libido after the ts and we haven’t seen a Mr.Prince move in a long time).
The "I can't become pirate king" line was only said for sanji

We're talking about portrayal right? Well then sanji is a winner when it comes to this

Yes robin is technically the most important

But I'm pretty sure that oda is building up zoro and sanji for something really important

Having robin outright say that zoro and sanji are the two most important people to the pirate king, is a confirmation of that

They are the only characters to be stated to have that level of importance and the plot lines that is being set up for them kind of highlight that

And btw, sanji had 2 mr prince moments in wano

Status
Not open for further replies.