Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Kaido been screaming from everything, but it does nothing to him since 1 sec later he is perfectly fine... One hell memories would have the same effect for 1 sec since it burns from the inside... And an ifrit jambe would do way more than that.

Look at the area it covers

where did this ''L memories burns from the inside'' come from?

G

Gorosei Informer

Funny thing. First time I watched, I actually disliked Skypiea. But as the years passed, more and more I appreciate the amazing storytelling elements present in Jaya/Skypie and how these 2 connect with each other.
Only recently it surpassed Water7/Ennies Lobby to me. But man...it's just that good.
BB's reveal and Norland/Calgara flashback are some of my all time favorite moments in One Piece as a whole.
I'm glad to hear that! Jaya and Skypeia are massively underrated and the latter especially get too much hate! Skypeia captured the spirit/adventture/romance of OP the best!

BB's reveal is GODLY, such a fantastic villain and character reveal and the Noland and Calgara backstory is LEGENDARY! I also actually really like Enel, Wyper, Gan Fall, maybe Shura and Ohm and so on too.

I'll never stop laughing at the cretins who called this arc irrelevant and "filler", same with Thriller Bark! I'm even adamant Foxy's arc will be more important later on!

Seriously, Jaya and Skypeia are fantastic. So much depth, intrigue, adventure, emotion, heart and excitement/hype for them. Luffy one shotting Bellamy was NUTS too!

Jaya is really important for Sanji too and foreshadowed a lot for him, so there's that as wel!

:lumazed::ace::yasu::madmonk::catpole::catrude::catsure::catsweat::catblush:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Those normal members of the next Gen but Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid and Killer are the LEADING figures of the next Gen.

Killer fought against Kaido and Big Mom and was really good. He was injured after this fight and still low diffed Hawkins strength wise after that. That’s better than beating Queen in my opinion.

I can’t believe how underrated Killer is.
I can't believe how people fall for Oda's empty grandiose BS at this point of the story. But sure. Keep believing that the Kidd Pirates or the Heart Pirates are, in any way, "rivals" for the SH's. :suresure:

Killer low diffed him in combat. Hawkins couldn’t react to him. It took only so long because Kid was his hostage and Killer still outsmarted him. Hawkins also captured Law… so Law wouldn’t low diff Hawkins?

Sanji can’t do that. He even couldn’t damage Hybrid Queen before his PU
Really dumb logic, zoro could hurt kaido while he didn't do anything to king, queen us still an ancient zoan and when moml cab hurt kaido with a bite sanji strongest moves before the awakening could do as much as killer and the scabberds to kaido.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Even sanji saying that removed poison from his guts is a callback to enies lobby first diable jambe effect
Post automatically merged:

Headcanon ??? what is the definition of headcanon pls ?
so he talked like a cook does almost like he is a cook or something

Status
Not open for further replies.