Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Funny thing. First time I watched, I actually disliked Skypie. But as the years passed, more and more I appreciate the amazing storytelling elements present in Jaya/Skypie and how these 2 connect with each other.
Only recently it surpassed Water7/Ennies Lobby to me. But man...it's just that good.
BB's reveal and Norland/Calgara flashback are some of my all time favorite moments in One Piece as a whole.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:christunate: Europeans having a great time at soccer games. Home team didn’t score once in the two hour session but managed to cry in front of their fans no less than six times for minor advantages that amounted in nothing

He literally goes out of his way to risk his life for the enemy of the institution he joined up with. Risking his life in fighting Rookie Ace in protection of Whitebeard is unbecoming of his station.

Planning and helping to organize Big Mom’s assassination before formally leaving is a far cry from honorable. It’s about as sneaky as you can get.

He switches crews and loyalties almost every arc he’s been in.
Again, he does all of this "publically"

After the "assassination" fails, he publicly announced his resignation against BM. If you can't see the altruistic reasons behind "why" he maintained an alliance with a Yonko (to protect FI), then I'm not sure what even is the point of talking about this.

Jinbe quite literally talks about the fact that Sanji is about to be assassinated, and it's why they should do it, because he intends to use it as a means to escape WCI with Sanji and them:

They literally have no other option.

And Bege is the mastermind behind this anyway, read this chapter, Jinbe isn't even part of the discussion to assassinate her...:

https://mangasee123.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-859.html

R
Raid Suit Sanji was overpowered by King... with relative ease

Also no proof going off fandom logic and yet Sanji is fighting a YC2 not a YC1, if Sanji was faster and stronger than YC1 he'd be fighting a YC1 not a YC2

Relative ease?

He had to use his zoan form to catch him mid air

Meanwhile king easily overpowered zoro while he nerfed himself and used only a sword and didn't even rely on his zoan

Sanji is fighting a YC 2, and we saw that YC 2 perform against a YC 1 on par with king

And sanji in terms of speed was shown to be better than Marco when facing queen

No matter how you look at it sanji is now physically stronger and faster than Marco and it's not even debatable

Sanji is mid diffing a YC 2

He's clearly portrayed as on another lvl than queen

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
After the "assassination" fails, he publicly announced his resignation against BM. If you can't see the altruistic reasons behind "why" he maintained an alliance with a Yonko (to protect FI), then I'm not sure what even is the point of talking about this.
It’s very convenient that it’s after it fails. Nothing more honorable than stabbing your boss in the back at a wedding.

He’s allowed to have these loyalties, he just can’t pretend to be clean or above X Drake when Jinbe has jumped from the World Government to Whitebeard to Linlin to Luffy in the span of 2 years.

It’s very convenient that it’s after it fails. Nothing more honorable than stabbing your boss in the back at a wedding.

He’s allowed to have these loyalties, he just can’t pretend to be clean or above X Drake when Jinbe has jumped from the World Government to Whitebeard to Linlin to Luffy in the span of 2 years.
They literally know that they are about kill Sanji....

How is betraying someone about to betray you dishonorable?

And it was NOT Jinbe's idea, it was Bege's. Like I said, he calls Luffy and Sanji to take advantage of this plan, regardless if it works or not.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I feel like the issue is there’s such a big disconnect between Onigashima and Wano. Onigashima is alright but so much that happened before feels like it has no relevance here. And this is the arc that all of lost timeskip has been building up towards too.
Actually that's a major point.
Wano is the CULMINATION of HUNDREDS of chapters of built up.
And when we FINALLY REACH WANO.............it follows the same formula as other arcs. And it's even more shitty when you consider the lenght of this arc alone.
Arrive, get split, join some people, meet some locals, sad backstories after sad backstories after sad backstories, now reader likes people because they have sad backstories. go fight enemy. lot of chaos, lot of splits, people running around doing nothing, useless filler plots, time bombs after time bombs after time bombs, rushed developments, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.