Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And honestly my problem isn’t even necessarily the king/katakuri thing cuz while I feel katakuri is still stronger one can make a case for king. It’s just how fucking short these fights have felt like now if king gets done in im worried for the kaido fight. Oda gon do some bullshit cuz these are billion berry yonko commanders and while we got portrayal we ain’t see that back and forth we all so wanted but I’m trying my best to reserve my comments and you’re not helping😭😭😭
King got beat by what looks like a certified low top tier who was using a top tier ability.
Zoro's attacks made Linlin scared even before ACoC and he also perma scarred Kaido before ACoC.
With ACoC, his attacks are even more potent.

It's perfectly reasonable that King went down in 15 minutes.

HKing isn't waaay stronger than Katakuri, although he has a case to be stronger than him, still relative to the other first YC1. There has already been 3 chapters of King vs Zoro (1027, 1032 and 1033). If anything this is the fourth chapter or fifth if you count 1023.

Zoro's attacks which cut Kaido didn't do anything to King btw, and he needed to unlock the same powerup which made Luffy a top tier to beat King in 15 minutes.

He ain't no bum, that's for sure.
Yeah and he fought Marco 1 on 1 when Queen was playing with Chopper
King high-high diffs Kata he is weaker than Ben and Shiryu
King => Marco > Kata

Status
Not open for further replies.