What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If just CoA was enough to hurt King then Oda would have make Zoro improve his CoA with a new level of it .

Heck Oda would have opted for basic CoC at least so Zoro COA was still the main source of damage but Oda picked adv CoC which as we know it's mainly to improve your AP.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It burns into food and snuffs oxygen. Mochi will cristalize and make a shell on his back gg
Hypotheticals lmao. If you want Katakuri to be stronger then atleast use good arguments instead of crap like this.

Mochi hardens on heating and is brittle af to break. Katakuri has burnt his mochi on panel while he hasnt crystalized it.

King use zoro body to destroy mountain(already badly nerf Zoro got bleed badly but get up like nothing) but in the end zoro low diff king.

Meanwhile,

Queen use sanji body to destroy paper door(sanji bleed badly because of paper door) and extreme diff sanji still need to sneak attack.
Sanji is pathetic

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Not gonna lie, if King is revealed to be defeated next chapter, I'm going to take another long break from One Piece until ZKK or Yamato joins the Strawhats.

I am not really enthused by the prospect of an easy win for Zoro after unlocking Haoshoku. It was only King hype that made me return in the first place, so that hype failing to fully deliver would send me back to hiatus.

Perhaps something should be said for me setting my expectations too high.

Look at the scan he was surrounded by flames all over. He just used blue bird, a flaming fire ball right before that.

Blood =! Damage as well. Rengoku Onigiri drew blood while Kings flames were active - still didnt damage him.
What the hell, it was knee kick from marco, the flames are the ones in king's back... And what is this headcanon thing about marco flames affecting king's flames ???? hahaah wth

Well thats Zoro’s fault for being a retard. He still had 2 weeks with it. Whilst Sanji got his PU mid fight.
Can't blame Zoro for that. He believed the tall tales, that cursed swords exist and that Enma would kill him and leave him a husk if he gave it what it wanted. As for Sanji even after developing his exoskeleton Queen was still catching and swinging him around like a ragdoll, making him bleed in the process. Sanji got the jump on Queen when his stupid ass got distracted midfight. I'd personally consider Sanji v Queen a high diff bare minimum.

Hypotheticals lmao. If you want Katakuri to be stronger then atleast use good arguments instead of crap like this.

Mochi hardens on heating and is brittle af to break. Katakuri has burnt his mochi on panel while he hasnt crystalized it.
Mochi will turn into crystal if it has sugar. Ez peasy

Or just throw bucket of water at king

Kaido's airslashes cut through Kiku's arm like nothing, King's airslashes failed to dismember fodder.
Kidd survived a targeted Ikkoku sovereignty with 0 broken bones.
Show me where those attacks hit a arm or leg. The manga doesn't even show us the aftermath.

Those are still two completely different types of attacks. Apoo attack cut Kid open and Kid didn't even take a direct hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.