• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
its as reactionary as the king >>>>> katakuri takes in all fairness
brainless takes all around
no commander is treating king the way zoro likely just did but i reckon with much more difficulty and figuring out the secret to his defense when his flames go off they should be able to hurt him.
he is relative to marco and katakuri.
Maybe with their upper level moves at the right moment. They still have close to no chances against King with his flames up, who no wild Lion Song.
Is that supposed to be impressive?
considering a regular kick makes Katakuri spew blood and a named move to King’s undefended face does nothing? Yes, anyone without bias says that’s impressive.

Cracker and Ulti hurt Luffy retard. It ain't that hard.

King literally took attacks from Rooftop Zoro when he didn't have his flames on in chapter 1027.
Luffy was in a 2vs1 against Ulti and wasn't serious/rushing to fight Kaido. Big Mom getting clowned is a similar scenario.

Luffy fighting Cracker wasn't the end of arc battle, and he withstood getting his arm cut in a prone position from a surprise attack with very little serious damage. Do you want to compare beating a YC3 with getting knocked out by a nerfed Killer?

Abel is like one of the first ideas you will come up with to name a character of angelic and divine characteristics. Nothing superb about it.

At least he isn't called Luzbel or something like that.
Yea i know its not rare but it being divine-themed is powerful for me, like i just know that he will be badass and epic. And it also fits his handsome and badass Lunarian appearance.

They are zorotards not One Piece fans.
Actually is see that in this forum a lot. Like debates base king mid diffs hybrid Marco, and other comments like this. I don’t even understand what they are trying to say.
Marco fought king and queen at the same time, and during that time king and queen changed forms often. As they do while fighting we have seen that now. And at the end king attacks A tired marco and they say he beats him easily.
I’m gonna say something that people might not like. The YC1 are more or less the same level and not one can defeat the other that easily. And king doesn’t have a tougher defense than Kaido.

Anyways even if King hasn't COC, the fight already gave me what I wished for already
- Zoro used AdvCOC on all his 3 swords
- Sandai didn't break
- Enma doesn't have Oden's haki and only used Zoro's haki
- King is a beast, his fighting style is ruthless, fast-paced.
- No other shit to distract us from the fight like the rat and that prostitute girl at the last chapter.
- Zoro didn't use Flying Dragon Blaze
- Zoro is still standing by the look of it
King having COC is just the cherry on the top :josad:
Oh who am I kidding, i'm pissed :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.