What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m seeing some people swinging back to Kata > King just cause Advanced CoC Zoro beat him too lmfao. As if someone with 30x Kata’s AP proves Katakuri can take down King
its as reactionary as the king >>>>> katakuri takes in all fairness
brainless takes all around
no commander is treating king the way zoro likely just did but i reckon with much more difficulty and figuring out the secret to his defense when his flames go off they should be able to hurt him.
he is relative to marco and katakuri.

This makes me definetly think that calamities and tobiroppo will be back up. Even though they got a tag line like defeated,they will definetly get backup. Queen this dude he's been using lasers nonstop, he didn't use COA to attack sanji. Queen could have defended sanji attack with COA. But Not only him, Not a single one(calamities and tobiroppo) used their haki to defend themselves( except who's who). This seems to me like such a ridiculous thing. This is unlike previous arcs fights. Even at enies lobby all of them used tekkai. My guess is that Three calamities are awakened zoans and they have strong regenrative abilities(example we can look at jack. He just had fight with inu,neko and sulong army and got injured but he gets up just like that within few minutes). The tobiroppo on the other hand will not be awakened it's been some time since they went down. ancient zoans are even more durable and has more recovering ability. so i think they will all be back.and this maybe what we get on new year side. Now even king too . Zoro is on the process of possible understanding towards black blade
:kobeha::kobeha:

So for every Big Mom fan who believes Big Mom > AdvCoC Zoro

Marco is canonically weaker than King and got defeated by him

Yet Big Mom had serious duel with Marco and ran away saying she doesn't have enough souls to defeat Marco.

That 100% confirms he cant defeat Marco quick.

Big Mom herself alongside her crew got trashed by King and certainly can't defeat King quick.

At best she can high diff King

Zoro post AdvCoC QUICK low diffed King as he has to before virus kicks in.

Now Zoro body bags Big Mom by feats, portrayal and hype.

Tell me how does Big Mom win?
@comrade
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@Red Admiral
@Shiroyru
@sanjikun
@Echizen_Jo_Ndule
@Seraphoenix
@Rosella.Fiamingo

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
its as reactionary as the king >>>>> katakuri takes in all fairness
brainless takes all around
no commander is treating king the way zoro likely just did but i reckon with much more difficulty and figuring out the secret to his defense when his flames go off they should be able to hurt him.
he is relative to marco and katakuri.
Zoro a god.

It seems that AP is the counter to King and not speed.

If the AP vs King is too low then no need to change into speed mode at all.

But if the AP is too high even for his defense mode then better trade some for speed so you can avoid being hit .

Status
Not open for further replies.