What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where lmao. Queen only hyped up his tribe, and said they can survive any climate. And we know that now because of the flame on his back lmao.
King low diffs Queen
I like to add Low diff as I assume King moving his muscles using attacks like wind scythe and Devine spear take some effort

But King would
Never land a hit
None of his hits would do damage
King would murk him

you can laugh but i think it's extremely possible and majority or all of tobiroppo will not fight same opponents but queen and king will go again with sanji and zoro. Jack inturn will go to jinbei.There is plot between denjiro and sasaki( we have denjiro who is useless since the start to onigashina),CP0 guy going to who's who. There we have another. So Oda is not in rush to forget haki which is main source of strength and defense in new world.
Jack the same guy that literally sayed he was lucky inu sulong ran out cus he couldn't take another hit lol and oda don't do every plot he creates but ok hope that miracle happen for ya

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's just flammes, he can just put it out like you'd put out normal fire lmao

He could just cover king's back with his haki infused mochi and stop the flammes from burning

did he put out Red Hawk here? CoA infused Mochi.

And even then, how long is Katakuri gonna hold that flame for? King is flying and mobile you know? The moment he loses CoA on that Mochi is burnt and King gains his durability back.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Near yonko level if not totally there. He was compared to a young WB by Kizaru and the WB on Rocks' ship was called a young WB. He was 36 then. Just a couple years before he came to be known as the WSM iirc. He'll be strong af. Weevil is gonna be a beast.
I would bet he can at least push a yonko to mid difficulty, maybe high, but I don't see King unable to accomplish that fundamentally.

RIP King can beat Katakuri.

He needs to fight without his enhanced durability if he wants any chance of avoiding Katakuri's attacks, and that would only get him so far.

Kuri has Mogura, Awakening, next tier Hardening, Future Sight.

King has dura-negation that nerfs his speed.

Chadakuri >
Base King fought hybrid Marco .
Such Marco fight Kizaru so unlikely King to be overwhelmed even more when we remember base Luffy was already evading Katakuri attacks.

Additionally he doesn't to avoid attacks that will do no damage.

Katakuri doesn't even have aCoA just good koka and mogura is irrelevant due King being able to use against Katakuri in a explosion.

Katakuri simply lacks what is needed to push King into his speed mode which is AP.

It's curious you know....

to beat Katakuri Luffy needed to be faster and to beat King Zoro had to tap into aCoC(AP)

Both abilities that not anyone can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.