What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just this atack alone massively overpowers everything Kata showed us
kingufy

Yes trash...not hard at all to dodge Luffy's punches when you know ahead of time where they are gonna land...realy explains the massive beating he took as soon as he lost that advantage. And lets be real, Katakuri cant see an atack that is too fast, wich is the case of King's atacks who are as fast or faster than snakeman.
Based off what?

Im just not an idiot, and know how Zoans work. What endurance feat kata has? what is his stamina feat? he has nothing...Even fucking cracker could fight for 12 hours against Luffy, thats a shitty feat.
Kata fought Luffy for 12 hours. Zoro hasn't been fighting King for nearly that long.

i think this because of morj's video. Even though i don't think raid will fail. But there is no certain dire situation that really implies difficult fights.(except zoro). Also in that video he pointed out how df awakening works. So am expecting my theory to happen because Not all strawhats will go and fight with kaido. They were dealing with all the fodders which is really not oda style of doing things when he gave strawhats major fights. Even in dressrosa arc, they never fought with fodder instead oda made them all trying to stop bird cage.
Wano is the only arc where the fodders are actually powerful and numerous enough.

Guys im not hating but the ones who said kimg>kaido dura are stupid

Kaido has been tanking ADV COC attacks and he exited and ready to fight for real

King takes idk 1? And puts on a sad face?
Unless that is from his flashback with kaido.

Not sure but nonetheless kaido>king in every aspect

thank you oda for not screwing up with King's design even underneath the mask. :cheers:
Since, Sanji is still feeling fresh and Queen is already out who should he go after next..?? CP-0..?? :sanmoji:

That chapter sounds very exciting, like damn, that's gonna be good.
But I'm pretty sure that even that will be nowhere near the peak in terms of reading experiences.
Kaido vs Luffy will be epic, if he already goes to such length before.
Awakening and all will go hard. Honestly this makes it even more clear for me that Kaido's awakening will be ridiculously powerful.
Queen and King would have been too powerful with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.