What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coc zoro low diff king lmao
King fodder he ugly too and his name Albertoh
What a L character :milaugh:
he is not fodder this is typical of a onepiece nonreader, gosh what a clown.
King is one of the strongest character just right behind Yonkos and a few individual in a world in which One Piece has billion of characters.

This is what so frustraiting with low budget fan, forgetting everything that happen even 2 chapters prior to this action.

Clown that are keyboard warrior but dont even care to buy the real volumes of One Piece.

Half of 1032, 1033 is full ZvsK only 1034 is dedicated for SvsQ other than that we are getting our 3rd chapter in a row.
I am not gonna cope like i did with Queen. King is defeated. My condolences for the King fans.

Guys im not hating but the ones who said kimg>kaido dura are stupid

Kaido has been tanking ADV COC attacks and he exited and ready to fight for real

King takes idk 1? And puts on a sad face?
Unless that is from his flashback with kaido.

Not sure but nonetheless kaido>king in every aspect
With flames he's definitely more durable than Kaido. It's the endurance that Kaido has over King in spades.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Good point, Tempuradon does have impressive AP. However, Buzzcut mochi was able to create large craters in mirroworld, with a similar impact, so even if King did ultimately have better AP, I don't think it would be significantly more.
Buzzcut Mochi was paralleled with King Cobra heavily. I don't think it has more than say a Kong Gun tbh. That crater ain't comparable to multiple Mountains downstairs tbh.

King does have really good AP - Tankyudon could legit send Zoro flying from somewhere near of the live floor to outside the skulldome. and thats after overpowering one of his attacks. Onigashima is really huge lol. I'd say that alone is comparable to a Kong Gun, I really don't see G3 attacks doing that to Enma Zoro's named attack.

Plus King has a wide range of arsenal - blunt force attacks like the Tankyudon, Ranged slashes like the ones he used in ch 1027 and the Imperial Bows and Arrows, the flaming bullets and then piercing attacks like the Tempuradon.

As I said earlier, King does overshadow Katakuri in AP, durability, movement speed and endurance. Katakuri has superior evasion speed, CQC combat speed and Haki.

I'm not saying King stomps Katakuri but it will be an extreme difficulty fight where King will struggle to hit Katakuri and Katakuri will struggle to damage King. I just see the Ancient Zoan lasting out in a battle of attrition given Jack's, an inferior Ancient Zoan's, feats.

he is not fodder this is typical of a onepiece nonreader, gosh what a clown.
King is one of the strongest character just right behind Yonkos and a few individual in a world in which One Piece has billion of characters.

This is what so frustraiting with low budget fan, forgetting everything that happen even 2 chapters prior to this action.

Clown that are keyboard warrior but dont even care to buy the real volumes of One Piece.
Man read my other post i just said i was playing with y'all you pussio

So I definitely understand the complaints about fight substance but why are people comparing about fight length? These are by far Zoro and Sanji's longest fights and by far their most fleshed out villains. We can shit on action panels, etc all day, but to act like Oda didn't give these 2 more to do now than ever is straight up BS

At this rate, if you want more then just hope Morj's theory comes true. He IS right, Oda for some reason has not addressed Zoan awakening. Whether or not that's just for Kaido for some reason is unknown, but he hasn't forgotten about Awakening because Law/Kid just used it.

We KNOW Zoan awakening has to do with durability/getting up after being defeated, because this is EXACTLY what happened to the jailers in ID. Could this make the fights more desperate? The Vs. Chapters already happened for sure, but that's not to say the mold can't be broken because this is precisely what could separate the beast pirates from other crews.

So far, it's just status quo until it ever happens, IF it ever happens

To
So I definitely understand the complaints about fight substance but why are people comparing about fight length? These are by far Zoro and Sanji's longest fights and by far their most fleshed out villains. We can shit on action panels, etc all day, but to act like Oda didn't give these 2 more to do now than ever is straight up BS

At this rate, if you want more then just hope Morj's theory comes true. He IS right, Oda for some reason has not addressed Zoan awakening. Whether or not that's just for Kaido for some reason is unknown, but he hasn't forgotten about Awakening because Law/Kid just used it.

We KNOW Zoan awakening has to do with durability/getting up after being defeated, because this is EXACTLY what happened to the jailers in ID. Could this make the fights more desperate? The Vs. Chapters already happened for sure, but that's not to say the mold can't be broken because this is precisely what could separate the beast pirates from other crews.

So far, it's just status quo until it ever happens, IF it ever happens
What i told u queen is done

Status
Not open for further replies.