• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
katakuris lethality>>>>>Lab rat of vegapunk king of the half ass jobs

:kayneshrug:

This is idiotic.

Rooftop Zoro (the man who survived Hakai) is simply far more resilient than WCI Luffy (oneshot by no Haoshoku Thunder Bagua from Base Kaido).

Yeah lmfao. The only thing this chapter proved is King isn’t a tier apart from Marco/Katakuri and that Marco has a strong match up advantage against King.
Marco's fire failed to overpower King's when they clashed.

He can aim for it all he wants. He doesn't have a matchup advantage against the flames like Marco or Zoro had.

King will struggle to hit Katakuri. Katakuri will struggle to hurt King. It goes both ways and it will be a battle of attrition, wherein the Ancient Zoan (an inferior Ancient Zoan like Jack lasted for 5 days) has all the advantage.
He can cover the flammes, and no his mochi wouldn't get burned since he always combines it with haki

Cap,queen knows his place. The whole ''he hyped king's race and not king'' has always been a coping mechanism anyway since king is part of that hyped race so he's getting hyped too.
But he clearly hypes king here ''that guy'' .
Sanji's opponent considers Zoro's opponent a monster that's portrayal.:kata:
Monster means nothing. King’s only hype is that he can survive any enviroment due to his race. Again carry on coping.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffy folded a town (and the underlying bedrock).
Tempura Udon did the same thing, except it's much more lethal than KKG. It's pretty close but not exactly equal in terms of DC while Tempura Udon is much more lethal since it's a piercing attack. Let me put it this way, allow Mogura Thrust Mochi to have a similar (still less) DC as to a KKG and that's Tempuradon.

Half of 1032, 1033 is full ZvsK only 1034 is dedicated for SvsQ other than that we are getting our 3rd chapter in a row.
I am not gonna cope like i did with Queen. King is defeated. My condolences for the King fans.
Queen vs Sanji main thing wasnt the action but more the german subplot which to me ruined the fight.
If you like QVS fine, but Oda especially for a chapter like warrior of science in which we had basically 1 panel of fighting and the rest other subplot that lead to nothing was meh.
ZorovsKing even if Oda explored the blade lore, Oda was mixing the action with the backflash very well. So we didnt miss the fight because Zoro was fighting when thinking about the blades. Just perfect.
SvQ is very messy

Based on how he couldnt see the dart his sister trew at Luffy, or how he couldnt dodge snakeman.

Yes, because its Zoro, who right now is much stronger than WCI version of Luffy. He still fought whitebeard's right hand man, beat the fuck out of him to the point where he had to be carried out of the "arena" and is not even slightly tired. As i said before too, ancient Zoans give the user massive regeneration, something Katakuri dosent have...as he fights he gets tired, King dosent as he regenerates fatigue and damage overtime.
Your using regeneration a bit too freely there. Marco has regeneration. Zoans grant their user greater stamina and injury recovery (not the same as regeneration since they cannot fully recover from all the damage they sustain), which is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.