• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It is.

But it's not as enjoyable. I was hoping to see King hang with Zoro and actually get a duel after Zoro powered up.

I'm just hoping that King doesn't go down yet, and that the fight concludes next chapter.

Queen had a trump card that he only used after Sanji's power up, so I'm hoping that King has something similar.
Same same. King is on the back foot and I don’t expect Oda to draw that out when we’ve learned so much about King and Zoro has achieved the PU he needs to execute Kaido.

If King could’ve hung around 1 more chapter I’d argue this is rivaling Daz Bones but tbh i think this is just a Kaku level fight for Zoro in terms of enjoyment

Man, I'm legit disappointed that post power up Zoro might have just easily beaten his opponent.

It's a bit surprising.
Thats every OP powerup though. DJ took Jabra out in 2 hits. Asura took Kaku out in 1. Zoro beat Mr. 1 in 1 hit once he learned about the breath of all things.

This isn't really new. He talks about how in 1033,, he has to literally give everything Enma wants without regard for death/losing his life-force.

It makes sense Zoro is winning like this, he's putting it all into this "mode". What's good is we get a full chapter on it. I'm disappointed Sanji only just used Ifrit Jambe the last 3 pages, but I guess his entire Germa transformation was the powerup.

Thats every OP powerup though. DJ took Jabra out in 2 hits. Asura took Kaku out in 1. Zoro beat Mr. 1 in 1 hit once he learned about the breath of all things.

This isn't really new. He talks about how in 1033,, he has to literally give everything Enma wants without regard for death/losing his life-force.

It makes sense Zoro is winning like this, he's putting it all into this "mode". What's good is we get a full chapter on it. I'm disappointed Sanji only just used Ifrit Jambe the last 3 pages, but I guess his entire Germa transformation was the powerup.
the end of fights look a lot like it works in fairy tail

Status
Not open for further replies.