What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's admiral opponent is Uncle Kizaru.
Ha with odas recent parralel of sanji saying essentially the same as kizaru with his "speed is weight" comment... heavily indicates you may be wrong. Or like the anime opnener that had sanjis vs kizaru in it tho I don't view that as super solid evidence cause manga>anime for canon obviously.

Tbf kizaru and sanji is one of the most hyped fights in one piece building up for the past decade

Fuji not evil so no fight. And kizaru has better swordsmanship feats than fuji so far.
Doesn't matter if he's not evil. If it's a battle of ideals, who knows where Fuji stands. We don't KNOW when or where these people will change alliances. We don't know if Fuji will reluctantly fight anyway.

Aokiji is a good person and he still let Ace die. He still fought the Whitebeard pirates. Koby tried to fight Luffy. Smoker fought Luffy. Hina fought Luffy.

And no Kizaru does not lmao, he loosely skirmishes with Rayleigh and gets cut.

Or, you know, Kizaru can also fight with a sword.

1. Zoro was the only one who got humiliated the most in sabaody, thanks to Kuma.
2. Akainu and Kizaru share the same bond as Zoro and Luffy.
3. Rayleigh, Roger's partner, also fought Kizaru.
4. Fujitora might switch sides at the end.
He uses a light sword once and it's not even representative of his fighting style. He kicks far more than anything (and no this is not me suggesting it's Sanji)

she was fall sleeping, not get knocked out cold, and that regular form is the most heavy and suit form to do such attack that can deliver heavy impact, if you think about it, none of queen attack as impressive as brachio bomber,and the best he can do just make big mom sleep lol, that's why they are chain her and sedated her then rushed to kaido while yelling" if she awake we are all dead"..queen couldnt even kill bigmom in her sleep. and that was mindless, dfless non adv haki bigmom lol.

no wonder sanji beats him without getting any serious damage.
Lmaooooooooooooooooooo the cope.
Big mom complained about her head hurting and then passed out. Queen gave big mom a concussion causing her to eventually pass out. Low tier ass fodder argument. I'm done responding to headcanon

Status
Not open for further replies.