What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does count. The fight did not start post Powerup.

Him saying that was in the context that he regained his convictions regarding the Germa Powerup and when he broke the suit. It has nothing to do with powerlevels. Even if it does, it shows that he powered up , directly implying a high diff fight at a minimum.
He mid diffed jabra and still got a powerup at the end

Lmaooooooooooooooooooo massive downplay is hilarious but not uncommon on this site

Show me proof in the manga she passed out solely cause her memories came back... I'll be waiting

>Queen attacks big meme
:shocking:
>big meme cries that the spot queen hit was hurting her
:noo:
>big meme passes out while looking hurt and just after complaining about her head
:goyea:
>worst gen user says it's not cause of queen cause he's coping and needs headcanon to make sense
learn to differentiate between knocked out cold and fall asleep.

wonder why there are buble on her nose and tears in queen eyes and yet you say big mom cry lmao

if queen could knocked bigmom properly he at least could give sanji high diff fight unlike now lol

"Zoro use new attack called "Dragon King of the Three Flames" or something like that."

:christnally::christnally::christnally::christnally::christnally::christnally:

ZKK it's so inevitable...

And King looks epic and menacing as all hell...we'll find out in the full summary but I'm sure Zoro cut him up with AdvCoC pretty badly for King to take his mask off.

Holy shit King and Kaido flashback
:steef:

The chapter title implies this is an all out fighting chapter similar to the previous one but of course better and without gags and cringe worthyness but don't make the mistake of thinking this fight is over. We still have a lot more to see from King's arsenal and background, their CoC clash and King's ultimate techniques.

Hyped beyond belief for this fight
:cheers:

It does count. The fight did not start post Powerup.

Him saying that was in the context that he regained his convictions regarding the Germa Powerup and when he broke the suit. It has nothing to do with powerlevels. Even if it does, it shows that he powered up , directly implying a high diff fight at a minimum.

I just fail to see how the fight overall is above mid-high diff

Queen's snake attack was the only one that really damaged him, and sanji was able to heal from that

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Not a swordsman. Typical hand to hand with his DF. Like I said, he uses his legs far more than he's used his sword. He's kicked:

- Hawkins
- Drake
- Apoo
- Urogue

All with his legs. He's shot beams at Hawkins with his hands. He's kicked a fucking Sabaody tree with his feet combined with his powers.

Then go to Marineford:

- He kicks Marco, no sword
- Kicks Luffy like 3 times
- Uses his beams a bunch of times
- Shoots Marco and Whitebeard with beams
- Shoots at Law's sub with beams.
So, you want an admiral to get serious over a bunch of fodders, who aren't even worth of a kick?
Literally not a swordsman. He used it once to counter Rayleigh. Stop treating this like it's solid evidence for Zoro to fight him, when there is
It's the only time when I see Kizaru fighting someone worth. It's a solid evidence. Akainu and Kizaru joined marines decades back and portrayed same as Zoro and Luffy.
And, you want Zoro to fight a person who became an admiral just 2 years ago because he has a sword?
lol, I wonder who would you put against Kizaru even when it's evident that Akainu and Kizaru are partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.