What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I don't tho. I have real convos. I don't have real convos with people like you who only post zoro>>>>>>>>>>>sanji shit 24/7

If I compared sanji in anyway to zoro right now you'd tell me I was stupid along with half the forum. I don't mind telling you guys you're stupid but don't expect a real convo with me
You just explained why it's you vs the forum. If you did that conversations would happen, but you dont do that instead exaggerate the scope of things.

Im telling you straight up, if you want to go to war with a majority of the forum, kudos and best of luck.

Man
Even i myself underestimated Cracker stamina and skills

Can you imagine King fighting whils weakened or his weakness expoited for 11hrs? He'd be dead!

:suresure:and King also would need to work twice as much to break clones which Cracker can make quickly

Cracker is a beast! The only high tier beside Katakuri to not lose Ince weakness is exploited
It takes 11hrs to beat him
Cracker and Katakuri's mom is going to lose in less than 1 hour to a pile of trash :kobeha:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Lemme break it down to you
Zoro as he is right now can blink and Katakuri dies
It won't take him 5 minutes it will take him 5 seconds
Zoro is stronger than Big Mom right now too

King still shits on Katakuri mid diff
This is about King, objectively the most pathetic top Yonko Commander with the worst Devil Fruit and Haki among the group. Zolo will beat whoever Oda wants him to beat since Zoro’s struggles are not real and Oda will always force Zoro to win no matter how unprepared or undeserving he is, so I don’t care to discuss the power level of a character who Oda will deus ex machina to victory no matter what lol.

East Blue Zoro will defeat all five Gorosei at once if Oda wants him too, that is how meaningless Zoro’s character and story truly are.

But King truly is pathetic compared to the other YC1, King = Smoothie is canon just like @Echizen_Jo_Ndule says

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Is Zoro using CoC infused atks in this chapter? Redon didnt say anything about black lightning coming out of Zoro’s atks. I assume he is but weird he is not mentioning that
Tbf we didn't get any information about the combat part of the chapter except for 2 named attacks XD.

However, since Zoro's using something new, I think there's a high chance it's laced with Conquerors.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Man
Even i myself underestimated Cracker stamina and skills

Can you imagine King fighting whils weakened or his weakness expoited for 11hrs? He'd be dead!

:suresure:and King also would need to work twice as much to break clones which Cracker can make quickly

Cracker is a beast! The only high tier beside Katakuri to not lose Ince weakness is exploited
It takes 11hrs to beat him
Give full knowledge about King, he'd still burn the living shit out of Cracker or Katakuri with 0 injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.