What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao this is sanji after fighting a war for an entire day. Let's see fully healthy sanji maintain that speed
Post automatically merged:

Cracker extremely underrated
Man
Even i myself underestimated Cracker stamina and skills

Can you imagine King fighting whils weakened or his weakness expoited for 11hrs? He'd be dead!

:suresure:and King also would need to work twice as much to break clones which Cracker can make quickly

Cracker is a beast! The only high tier beside Katakuri to not lose Ince weakness is exploited
It takes 11hrs to beat him

dragon king of 3 flames
yep that s def a new attack with 3 swords
Do you really think it's like an entirely new move technique and movement wise tho? Before advCoC Zoro most likely already had the best movements for his style, as he's a master swordsman easily, so I dunno why he should suddenly show new techs, that are additionally infused with CoC..

Either way, we will see it in 2 days

He didn't extreme diff Queen lol
We saw how he trashed Queen as soon as he used IJ
Queen never matched IJ so this isn't extreme diff
Queen never came close to matching sanji in any category. They're so smooth brained they can't factor in the fact that he just fought a long ass war and endured much in between. Stamina has to drop at some point. Imagine fully healthy sanji blitzing

Man

Can you imagine King fighting whils weakened or his weakness expoited for 11hrs? He'd be dead!

:suresure:and King also would need to work twice as much to break clones which Cracker can make quickly

Cracker is a beast! The only high tier beside Katakuri to not lose Ince weakness is exploited
Cap

Do you really think it's like an entirely new move technique and movement wise tho? Before advCoC Zoro most likely already had the best movements for his style, as he's a master swordsman easily, so I dunno why he should suddenly new techs, that are additionally infused with CoC..

Either way, we will see it in 2 days
i mean we never heard of it
its def a new 3 swordstyle move
we didnt got one since forever

Nope, Sanji got exhausted by high speed movemnts, the fight is over so he can take a break

Zoro was the one who took a nap in the middle of the fight, post Mink Elixir. Sanji took no breaks this raid, getting exhausted is different from fainting.

Now now we don't need to high to hide the fact that Sanji extreme diffed Queen while Zoro low diffed an opponent who would low diff Queen.

Although I am not sure how Queen pushes King to low diff

Man

So doodle Bob
Take Katakuri Smoothie and Cracker and have them all team up against advCoC Zoro and they all get low diffed

Queen never came close to matching sanji in any category. They're so smooth brained they can't factor in the fact that he just fought a long ass war and endured much in between. Stamina has to drop at some point. Imagine fully healthy sanji blitzing
Queen was in a war too and Sanji literally says in the middle of the fight that they are both going all out and banged up. Stop the Coping

All the people have seen you here do is argue against every single user who disagrees with your narrative, just like.... yes guess who... Panda.
But I don't tho. I have real convos. I don't have real convos with people like you who only post zoro>>>>>>>>>>>sanji shit 24/7

If I compared sanji in anyway to zoro right now you'd tell me I was stupid along with half the forum. I don't mind telling you guys you're stupid but don't expect a real convo with me

Status
Not open for further replies.