What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense tbh, if he could just spam that speed without drawback dude would be too overpowered
Lmao this is sanji after fighting a war for an entire day. Let's see fully healthy sanji maintain that speed
Post automatically merged:

:suresure:I really can't understand these guys

You can compare Cracker with Doffy coz both fought Luffy , and Doffy was brought up in Cracker’s fight

But you can't compare King with Katakuri or Doffy as if they faced the same opponent!

Katakuri and Doffy are main villains/antagonists which King isn't
Katakuri and Doffy fought MC not Zoro

You guys really thought King would even fare better than Cracker

:milaugh:Cracker lasted 11hrs when his weakness was exploited!
King can't even last 2 min lol

I'm back on Smoothie >= King ~ Cracker ~ Queen
Cracker extremely underrated

You can compare Cracker with Doffy coz both fought Luffy , and Doffy was brought up in Cracker’s fight

But you can't compare King with Katakuri or Doffy as if they faced the same opponent!

Cracker wouldnt last 10 sec against acoc Zoro

2 times bodied u
with queen and jinbei being done
cope :sweat:
Except, once again, I never said they WOULD get up. I said we CANT discount to possibility they are down until the following confirmation chapters.

This is like letting a little kid win a chess and then that kid goes on believing he best the adult for the rest of his life.

> Toughness difficult to bypass(pre-pu)

> Completely crushed and needing abnormal regeneration power-up to survive

> Post-pu Sanji getting the beatdown from Queen

> With Sanji using a speed mode that pushes him to fuck up his stamina to counter Queen's invisibility, get out of range and look for opportunities

An opportunity, he only got due to Queen going for a hoe

With Sanji apparently ending the fight while being "completely drained". This is by no means a "mid diff" fight :kayneshrug:
The right punishment for assuming he could mid diff Killer, they'll value their words better next time

Your wrong like usual. Katakuri gets manhandled by preACoC zoro

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So how about the time that King (someone who's considered not only a swordsman) made Zoro lose his blades 2 times in two separate occasions? Defend that first, then apply it Aokiji. Aokiji immediately grabbed Zoro's arm after and put him on the grown, same with Sanji.

Vista = Mihawk? Stop deflecting and address that, because that is literally what you are trying to imply when you talk about Kizaru and Rayleigh
? That's irrelevant king and zoro are strong

Kuzan was a billion miles away from zoro and sanji

That's not a point. I'm not saying old Ray and kizaru are equals

Mihawk and vista had less of a clash than kizaru and Ray did

Kizaru was so angry he captured 500 people after which means he wasn't joking around.

Cracker fought WCI Luffy:kobeha::kobeha: He ain't even lasting a minute if he fought Zoro or Sanji now:cantseeme:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This nearly confirms that Luffy will probably get a new attack naming for his CoC internal destro blast attacks.
Looks like Zoro got a new name theme aswell, assuming it's not a completely new attack, just CoC boosted
The more important information is that since Zoro is using a new attack, most probably a CoC coated one, he is cutting King down in his most durable form - with his flames active - and not after cheaply cutting his flames off.

Since that is how Zoro's fights are usually written - needed BoAT to cut through steel vs Mr.1, needed Ashura to cut through Kaku in EL and he probably is going to use ACoC to cut through and overwhelm King's Lunarian hax.

It is just speculation though at this point, since we have no information about the combat part of the chapter except for two named attacks XD.

? That's irrelevant king and zoro are strong

Kuzan was a billion miles away from zoro and sanji

That's not a point. I'm not saying old Ray and kizaru are equals

Mihawk and vista had less of a clash than kizaru and Ray did

Kizaru was so angry he captured 500 people after which means he wasn't joking around.

Vista fought Mihawk offscreen for like 2 chapters, stop

Kuzan literally did not care his sword was knocked from him. He made it out of grass and immediately dispatched Zoro after.

Kizaru never uses the sword after that one time, yet you guys insist its Zoros fight because you like his light power lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.