What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take away Katakuri's future sight and put him against Boundman and he ain't lasting 2 minutes. We literally saw that happen to him in chapter 884.
Canon wise King can't last more than 5 min when his weakness is exploited

Whatever you say doesn't matter
He's a mid diff for Katakuri , Admirals and Yonko at best
They can easily blitz and trashed him

His stamina and endurance sucks too
Cracker by feats > King

You just explained why it's you vs the forum. If you did that conversations would happen, but you dont do that instead exaggerate the scope of things.

Im telling you straight up, if you want to go to war with a majority of the forum, kudos and best of luck.
I have regular convos tho. Just cause tards are the main citizens of worst gen doesn't make me wrong.

Whats your point? Why do you care if I care?

Have fun being a lonely troll:christugh:

Like it doesnt really makes sense considering his exoskeloten he took minimum damage... how tf he gonna faint
There are a lot of oddities for sure.

- Secondary villains (Fukurokuju, CP-0) and problems (Kazenbo) still exist. BMP are still around too, for what that's worth.

- Barely any of the crew is injured from their F6 fights. Much of the crew has had pretty shafted roles this arc when it comes to fights. Namely Usopp, Brook and Chopper

- Oda is purposefully hiding Zoan awakening. We know this because Law and Kid use their awakening. Meaning he acknowledges it still, yet has not for any beast pirate. Could be just Kaido though.

- We know Zoan awakening has to do with actual recovery, so if it's going to happen, it would happen after this chapter.

Idk, things to think about but who knows if it happens

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Cracker by feats > King
Canon wise, Katakuri was struggling against Luffy when his future sight was off.

You don't even know what happened in the chapter lol. Already jumping with the agendas? :milaugh:

This is about King, objectively the most pathetic top Yonko Commander with the worst Devil Fruit and Haki among the group. Zolo will beat whoever Oda wants him to beat since Zoro’s struggles are not real and Oda will always force Zoro to win no matter how unprepared or undeserving he is, so I don’t care to discuss the power level of a character who Oda will deus ex machina to victory no matter what lol.

But King truly is pathetic compared to the other YC1, King = Smoothie is canon just like @Echizen_Jo_Ndule says
No one has been as pathetic as Katakuri, like legit he hits like a little girl.

Lost to Luffy who got one shot by Kaido and Apoo and and had one power up and got one shot again and had one more power up and still got one shot again.

Basically right now King >>>>>> Queen = Katakuri
King low diffs both

I am not joking with you when I say how much of a weak sack of shit Katakuri is. He makes every other YC1 look like shit by his presence alone but King obviously changed that perspective..

Then again Katakuri is no where near as strong as King.

Cracker by feats > King
Bullshit Zoro AP is one of the strongest in Onigashima, even before advcoc.
Check Apoo
Check Queen
Check Big mom
Check dragon twister
Check Hawkin
Check Killer
The problem is that you cant read :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.