What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is about King, objectively the most pathetic top Yonko Commander with the worst Devil Fruit and Haki among the group. Zolo will beat whoever Oda wants him to beat since Zoro’s struggles are not real and Oda will always force Zoro to win no matter how unprepared or undeserving he is, so I don’t care to discuss the power level of a character who Oda will deus ex machina to victory no matter what lol.

East Blue Zoro will defeat all five Gorosei at once if Oda wants him too, that is how meaningless Zoro’s character and story truly are.

But King truly is pathetic compared to the other YC1, King = Smoothie is canon just like @Echizen_Jo_Ndule says
And this is being real. No headcanon. No bias. Kings the worst yc1 and queen takes him easily to extreme diff

Doffy : awakening + CoC
Kata: awakening + FS + CoC
Kaido : awakening + AdCoC

Only the true beasts (doffy is weak tho) will have awakening and CoC

King doesn't fit there. He's another Marco

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You're acting as if the power up didn't start working before that moment

Sanji's genes were activated ever since he clashed with king
If his genes were active, he wouldn't have trouble hurting Queen with DJ attacks before the Snake Move.

Please, stop quoting me if you're gonna act disingeneously. I know it's a high diff fight and you're not gonna convince me to change my opinion. Post Wano Sanji mid-diffs Queen though, I'd say that

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lol you don't need top tier AP to beat King
Nice copium

If King fought Luffy, he'd lose in 5 min
No wonder why Oda didn't make Ludfy fight any Calamity in wano

Lasting hours vs Mr Plot Luffy is huge feat
Well, that's what Zoro's using rn to put him down. Even after learning King's secret, Zoro still needed a COC boost on top of his already ridiculous AP. Katakuri can't even put a dent on base King. The sooner you accept it, the better.

Can’t blame them. You guys have been wanking the shit out of King this entire time when in reality he’s just your average YC1 with a gimmick. :kayneshrug:

Ben Beckman>Marco>Katakuri=King
Bruh Marco has gimmick like King
They rely on that
Outside of their gimmicks : trash skills and haki mastery

You also like them with bad scaling

Rating updates for YC1
King > rooftop zoro > marco > wano luffy > post wci luffy > katakuri. this should be fair i guess:cheers:
For YC2 i just realized that ace daienka is possibly the only yc2 who capable that city destruction feats.
YC2: ace > jozu = sanji >= queen = cracker
Oda should fr send Zoro the strongest of the aliance to fight Kaido alone.Looks like us Zoro fans who are obsessed with powerscaling have to teach Oda how to fo matchups in his own story.

Yes and wano ends in 2030

Queen F6 is done now is king turn
I mean, the arc is already long as shit. It doesn't matter if Oda did another 5-10 chapters. It's at most another 2-3 months and we already will be spending the better part of next year on just the Yonko fights.

Whether you like it or not, its still a plotline that needs to be addressed. It's just a question if Kaido has it only or certain members of his crew recovers due to it. It's literally the canon explanation of awakening for zoans

Picca golem mode could send Queen flying away and still would do less damage than those missiles.

Sending enemies always doesn't translate into more powerful AP
Ahhh but burn damage is way stronger than the missiles too so I fail to see the point.

Sanjis attack is simply portrayed better than fodder rocket cleanup attack. Its ridiculous to say otherwise.

Sanji used a weaker attack to make queen spit up blood before this. But we'll ignore this fact for your headcanon

Add in hell memories being said to be sanjis ultimate attack definitely puts your point in the ground

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
No one has been as pathetic as Katakuri, like legit he hits like a little girl.

Lost to Luffy who got one shot by Kaido and Apoo and and had one power up and got one shot again and had one more power up and still got one shot again.

Basically right now King >>>>>> Queen = Katakuri
King low diffs both

I am not joking with you when I say how much of a weak sack of shit Katakuri is. He makes every other YC1 look like shit by his presence alone but King obviously changed that perspective..

Then again Katakuri is no where near as strong as King.
Kuri hits way harder than King, Kamazou one shot Zoro but King can’t defeat Zoro after landing 100 attacks? Pathetic lol. At least Luffy is approximately one million times more durable than Zolo the Virgin so he can tank Katakuri’s massive AP.

King can’t defeat Queen, King can barely defeat Who’s Who. If Robin was fighting King, King would’ve died 10 chapters ago but we have to put up with Zolo failing to beat an ulti level opponent for another chapter smh. Oda still having to ass pull Powerup this green virgin into relevant power tiers just so Zoro can compete with Sanji’s one-powerup lol, and even then Sanji looks way more impressive with the way he manhandled King’s equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.