What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remembered that Oden that is way stronger than Katakuri the man lasted 12 hours went down in one attack.

I guess due hours Kata >>>>> Oden.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
I disagree with Ndule boy there. It was clearly mentioned power swordsmen can an end a battle instantly. Nothing to do with power levels.

Duration is pointless without intensity. Jack fighting 5 days against base Minks =/= Big Mom fighting Kaido for 3 days. It's duration x intensity.

Having better speed only or having better height or having better defenses also don't mean you win a fight infact against yonkontier characters AP is the most important. You think killer with his agility doing shit to bigmom or kaido? Or an admiral? You think choppers defense doing shit to admirals and yonkos?
Ap is important but not the end all.

Kata was low diffing luffy till he stabbed himself even tho boundman wrecked kata

All the other aspects depends on who you're fighting.

killers landing a hit on kaido but could he land a hit on kizaru?

Maybe we just value different things when it comes to powerscaling matchups.

I disagree with Ndule boy there. It was clearly mentioned power swordsmen can an end a battle instantly. Nothing to do with power levels.

Duration is pointless without intensity. Jack fighting 5 days against base Minks =/= Big Mom fighting Kaido for 3 days. It's duration x intensity.
"When a fight lasts a lot is cuz the characters are simply way too close powerwise"

Would you agree with this statement Sanjikun?

(Akainu vs Aokiji)

People now saying you don't need aCoC to beat King lmao.
Now it results PUs are given to not overcome the enemies in Shonem manga.

:cantseeme::cantseeme:

Luffy didn't needed G2 or G3, Sanji didn't need DJ and Zoro didn't need Ashura in Ennies lobby it was just Oda giving them for the jokes.
:suresure:
I mean, zoro didn't need it

He just had to hit king while King moves fast

CoO is more useful in this situation given how zoro has enough ap to damage king

Who put kaidos speed>>> katas reaction time with fs?

Haki added to mochi helps negate the fire. If it was sanji or sabos fire power I'd agree. But king has yet to show it on that level.

Luffy wasn't as good with future sight as kata when he fought kaido the first time

Acoo was stated by Rayleigh to be something only the best can do like acoc. Essentially the same portrayal of importance. Its a parralel. Especially considering they are both advanced forms of haki
man fire is the natural enemy to mochi, as water is the natural enemy for Crocodile.
Whatever you use hacky, the fire effect still can melt the mochi. It is the same argument you guys are using for captain mid with the magnetism shit.... of course hacky can help but there is always a nerf to the user especially if use in close range metal weapons.
Same shit is applied to the mochi guy, his stat goes down when fighting a guy that can control use fire like King (his fire does last too) Zoro was burning when reaching to the blades and Zoro has better coa than mister katakuri.

Second acoo is pretty much useless as we saw the rooftop fight, nothing I repeat nothing that Luffy used before chp 1010 was bothering Kaido (luffy is saying all attack were to shallow, and Luffy running out of hacky getting carried for 1 chapter then getting KO in chapter 1009 proof that advcoo didnt help a shit in that fight). As such adcoo is overhype, but adv coc that was praised directly by the so call top current strongest character in One Piece (community is putting Kaido as first) is the key for Kaido defeat.

Nothing would have work on King that Katakuri has. He need to coated his attack with coc or there is no win for mister Mochi.

Kaido potrayed is superior to old Rayleigh, and basically Kaido confirmed that adv coc is superior having both > adcoa and adcoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.