What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
?????
Zoro AP was already great and needed more to hear King nothing else.

Kata coa was pathetic if it was >>> it would have low diff Luffy.
Luffy ate plenty of koka attacks and it didn't bring him down for good but when Luffy started to land attacks on him we saw more effect.

Zoro didn't hurt King before his own words say the contrary .

Character words >>>>> any fanboy words let it be Z or S fans.
In Bill's own head he low diffs everyone he debates

luffy would have an easier time

He can fly in G4
He can bypass King’s durability with internal destruction CoA
Can use FS to predict when King will throw his defense up
No he won't.

King face was split open by Zoro and he was fine. King blew himself up and he was fine. Those eternal destruction attacks won't make a difference.

Zoro didn't say he couldn't cut King. Zoro stated King wasn't bleeding from his cuts.

All King has to do was launch an attack at Luffy and while he is using FS to predicte it he switch between his fire. Future sight only showed you one possible future a few seconds ahead.

Maybe in ap directly.

Still spams attacks faster than kings Tempura udon that's "like a beam"

Still invisible

Much more versatile when it comes to fighting since he has like 20 abilities

Has shown better regen feats than king and likely has durability that's better since he's an ancient zoan tank.

I understand kings shit tier durability gimmick helps his durability case but it's easily worked around
cry some more

queen is a bitch and sanji couldn't even get a clean W against that bum :milaugh:

weak ass fell down right after beating him, that's a draw in my eyes

Making up random headcanon about Sanji and Zoro is you, just like Panda you can't admit ever being wrong.

Yesterday you said Sanji would be able to speedblitz all the YC1s without factual showing how
Bruh I pulled up all the evidence and laid it out for you. You got low diffed in that debate. Just cause you refuse the facts doesn't mean I'm wrong.

I never make random shit up. I only use what I see in the manga. Please quote me on what I made up. And please don't say the sanji speed shit again.

Honestly I might mute you. You are really annoying and honestly idk why I'm responding
Post automatically merged:

Wrong.

Zoro is already a Low Top Tier. If he gets a Black Blade, he would have surpassed Oden and should be placed above him in tier lists.
Odens other stats would still shit on zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.