What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why accurate translations are important.

King =/= Ou in Haoshoku

"You've also got Kingly Ambitions" =/= "You want to be some kind of king or something?"

If you look at translations carefully you get more out of the manga.

Bruh I pulled up all the evidence and laid it out for you. You got low diffed in that debate. Just cause you refuse the facts doesn't mean I'm wrong.

I never make random shit up. I only use what I see in the manga. Please quote me on what I made up. And please don't say the sanji speed shit again.

Honestly I might mute you. You are really annoying and honestly idk why I'm responding
Post automatically merged:

Odens other stats would still shit on zoro
Keeping this quote in the archives

I don't get Zoro fans. Instead of bragging that he owned a YC instantly once he figured out his trick, they're trying to hype up King.
Cause whats the alternative? The alternative is Zoro-antis downplaying king, in order to downplay Zoro's W. So King gets his deserved W and so does Zoro W = no agenda from the haters

Having better ap doesn't mean you win tho. It's kinda stupid to think it does
Having better speed only or having better height or having better defenses also don't mean you win a fight infact against yonkontier characters AP is the most important. You think killer with his agility doing shit to bigmom or kaido? Or an admiral? You think choppers defense doing shit to admirals and yonkos?

I don't understand you at all Sera. You seem to troll everyone regardless of who they support except for Shanks :milaugh:
I learnt from comrade and bogard to do that :kobeha: Forum is a lot more fun that way.
didnt you support their agenda just to shit on Zoro fan? :suresure:
Or you joining us the advcoc club which make sense based on your fav:kata:
That was for fun. I actually like Zoro way more than Sanji. That nosebleed shit makes him a 3/10 character regardless of what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.