What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with Ndule boy there. It was clearly mentioned power swordsmen can an end a battle instantly. Nothing to do with power levels.

Duration is pointless without intensity. Jack fighting 5 days against base Minks =/= Big Mom fighting Kaido for 3 days. It's duration x intensity.
Exactly. Jinbe fought ace for 5 days but that only means that they where more or less at the same level and neither could finish the other. Same goes for akainu and aokiji with there 10 day fight. Here it just proves that while Zoro and sanji where weaker than their opponents after their respective power up and their convictions being reinforced, they outclass their opponent just so much that the fight doesn’t have to last.

I disagree with Ndule boy there. It was clearly mentioned power swordsmen can an end a battle instantly. Nothing to do with power levels.

Duration is pointless without intensity. Jack fighting 5 days against base Minks =/= Big Mom fighting Kaido for 3 days. It's duration x intensity.
Nah stop trying to save King's face
He's not even a swordman

He's trash

Katakuri is getting so much love because some fans want to hype future sight.
Sanji will get it so.....
Like we haven't see luffy vs kaido and how the haki power scaling goes..
Sanji haven't blitz anyone noteworthy.
Queen has literally eat almost everyone's attacks.
His CoO is nowhere to be found and his reaction speed is 0.
Sanji speed blitzing or king's weakness is speed is pure fantasy.
Sanji was hit by Queen's germa attacks so let's drop the bs about sanji's CoO for now.
King is to much for sanji.
Heck even his hybrid could outspeed him eventually.
Sanji just beat a YC2 and that was awesome same goes for zoro against a YC1..
But from extreme difficulty a YC2 to beat a YC1 is a big step..

King~Marco~Kata.
His ability can be countered and no AdCOC is required to deal with it. Match-up circumstances matter bro.

Zoro is simply a level above them now, that's why he defeated King this quick after finding out his gimmick.
What has Kat done to be on the level of either of them? He went to the extreme with WCI Luffy, who's much weaker than he is now, but yet King gave Post-RT Zoro and Marco trouble.

man fire is the natural enemy to mochi, as water is the natural enemy for Crocodile.
Whatever you use hacky, the fire effect still can melt the mochi. It is the same argument you guys are using for captain mid with the magnetism shit.... of course hacky can help but there is always a nerf to the user especially if use in close range metal weapons.
Same shit is applied to the mochi guy, his stat goes down when fighting a guy that can control use fire like King (his fire does last too) Zoro was burning when reaching to the blades and Zoro has better coa than mister katakuri.

Second acoo is pretty much useless as we saw the rooftop fight, nothing I repeat nothing that Luffy used before chp 1010 was bothering Kaido (luffy is saying all attack were to shallow, and Luffy running out of hacky getting carried for 1 chapter then getting KO in chapter 1009 proof that advcoo didnt help a shit in that fight). As such adcoo is overhype, but adv coc that was praised directly by the so call top current strongest character in One Piece (community is putting Kaido as first) is the key for Kaido defeat.

Nothing would have work on King that Katakuri has. He need to coated his attack with coc or there is no win for mister Mochi.

Kaido potrayed is superior to old Rayleigh, and basically Kaido confirmed that adv coc is superior having both > adcoa and adcoo.
Honestly bro I just don't see zoro keeping up with snakeman let alone katakuri with fs fully healthy. King isn't too fast for zoro so there's no way he's keeping up with future sight kata. Imo. Don't kill me please

I'll concede the fire point because I agree fire burns mochi. I just don't think King has allot of fire power compared. Like why didn't luffys red hawk destroy the mochi?

Post wci luffys haki<<<<<<<<katas haki and that's canonically in the manga. So he can't be too far off but obviously ap goes to zoro in comparison to King. Like zero doubt in my head.

I cant see king tanking multiple stronger than boundman hits and walking away unscathed. Once his dura gimmick is figured out.

But I'll agree it extreme diff for either side with king having a natural advantage

I mean, zoro didn't need it

He just had to hit king while King moves fast

CoO is more useful in this situation given how zoro has enough ap to damage king
Why?
There's no argument to say he didn't needed.
Oda pumped up Zoro attack more for a reason and such was King.

I disagree with CoO or even speed being more useful.
Doesn't matter if you have a top notch CoO if you cant dish an amount of damage able to hurt King defense , king can simply choose to stay on defense mode and you will waste your energy away.

But if you can dish out a great amount of damage , an amount that hurts even his defense mode then King will be forced to change to speed mode to avoids your attacks.

In that moment you automatically gained an advantage cuz his speed mode will allow you to hit him harder than before.

By having good speed or coo you don't gain anything unless your damage is high enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.