What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Are there not instances when base/Zoan King didn't have fire on his back either? At least that's what I recall, I could be wrong about this one tho.
Actually no. He had the flame on his back in every appearance. The only parts where the flame went off were during chapter 1027 when he went mad and attacked Zoro, and in chapter 1033 when he again used his Hybrid momentarily.

At the end, Marco's attack didn't do much - since King had fire on his back which pushed his durability. I always wondered how King tanked Marco's fire attack but bleed from his knee. Perhaps this chapter will give the reason.

In the beginning, I was also quite salty when writing posts in this thread but now that I have a much calmer look at this, I agree with your take that we have to look for further information. As people mentioned, Lance wouldn't give this chapter a 200/10 only because of King's face reveal I guess. I still hope we might see a COC clash or the battle continues (which I'll keep my expectations rather low tho). It also depends if King was on Full Zoan mode at the end as well.
Tbh, he has his flame active the entire time in the Marco engagement. And blood is really not indicative of damage when it comes to King - Rengoku Onigiri made him bleed much much more but still did nothing.

I do think there's a good chance that the battle is over, but yes I still think we were all overreacting in the beginning considering there were literally no info given about the combat portions of the chapter. I tried translating King's attack - its only partially available on the spoilers, some Kanji are missing - and it translates as "____ Flame Dragon Emperor" so I'm guessing we're might get the Entei lvl fire feats at the very least :catsweat:

I already proved if not for the ho sanji loses
Thats not the argument tho. No one is talking about Chosme. Were talking about whether it being a sneak attack or not is relevant. Whether Queen could do something if he knew Ifrit Jambe was coming.

The answer is no. Queen is dead either way. Atleast Sanji Lennie’d him and let him watch the pretty Whore before killing him

Garp does not practice busting mountains for High Tiers. Get real.

And again Luffy just needed better Haki vs. Kaido. He was already close to Kaido, just like he was very close to Katakuri pre-FS. Him getting "owned" before is just Oda creating fake hype. Characters don't go from High Tier to matching Kaido 1 v. 1 because of 1 (or 2) powerup.
Why? We don't know how Prime Garp kept his shape and what training methods he used. Also, we don't know about Garp's intention how to beat him. If he busted mountains to strengthen his punching strength to beat Chinjao at his own game - therefore, a very crushing defeat - it does not necessarily mean that Chinjao matched him in general prior to their last battle.

Luffy had a whole mini arc dedicated to strength + Haki training. Do you think Oda randomly drew his seacuffs training for no reason? It's a benefit for him. Base Luffy partially dodged Kaido's TB but it still hit his head. Do you remember their first battle? This attack knocked him out in his strongest mode while base Luffy struggled this off.
You're lowballing Luffy's PU but those 2 (3 if we count the seacuffs training) PUs massively pushed him at the end. Which character can just randomly learn very advanced levels of Haki in a few weeks or even better, within a few minutes?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Thats not the argument tho. No one is talking about Chosme. Were talking about whether it being a sneak attack or not is relevant. Whether Queen could do something if he knew Ifrit Jambe was coming.

The answer is no. Queen is dead either way. Atleast Sanji Lennie’d him and let him watch the pretty Whore before killing him

Dead? :choppawhat:

Sanjino didn't kill his ass

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

No he's not. If the ho ain't there then queen stands still invisible sanji can't do shit gases then loses

You know I got no love for King, but just using duration by itself is not the best indicator, especially between power swordsmen. Zoro/Ryuma battle indicated this.
When he loses to Cracker/Smoothie too
Especially Smoothie who can counter fire easily
And btw, I told you comparing Katakuri with King/Marco is pointless. He represents something else. A character (CoC + awakening) in between the YCs and Yonko.

Kaido ~ BM
Joker < Katakuri
King ~ Smoothie
Queen ~ Cracker
Jack ~ Pero

The Jack/Pero comparison drove the point home.
Doffy isn't comparable to kata
It varies from user to user tho. There are a lot of conquerors, Kaido knows this fact, King wasn't shocked at Zoro too.

Chinjao and Katakuri are not close to top tiers tho. There's a very significant gap between him and actual top tiers. Even Yamato is low top tier at best and she can imbue her attacks with COC, unlike Chinjao, Doffy and Katakuri (I dunno about Hancock tho).

COC has potentials to put the user among the strongest - only when wisely used by "AdCOC".
Dude
No high tier gonna rival Roger, none!
Np high tier can Rival Garp to a point Garp needs to grow stronger to win!

Please you sounding broken
Katakuri is 5th emperor level himself since he matcher fs luffy who is put> YCs

Status
Not open for further replies.