What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You do understand that Yamato doesn't use a sword right? Getting beat by a fucking club isn't leaving a laceration wound. She knocked Kaido on his ass and contended with him for 30 minutes when all his attention was on her. Come again.
Characters spit and cough blood in op all the time and yet all yamato got was a drop of blood.
Zoro destroys her.
Next time you try to infiltrate the zoro fandom at least try to make sense.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But his base/Zoan isnt gonna tag him either and Awakening from Kata would be problematic, heck could he extinguish his flames with mochi?
Not really. His base form has long range attacks - the idea is to keep Katakuri busy and make him exhaust FS, not to hurt him with those.

Flames cannot be extinguished with Mochi, its food bro it's burns and is toast if it touches flames. And King won't simply expose himself to Katakuri like that.

Regarding Katakuri's awakening, we have a sample case in Doffy vs Boundman - except that King is faster than Boundman aerially imo (real actual flight > soru). He can make his way around the Mochi constructs pretty casually, even without the Hybrid form.

And even then, I don't think any of Katakuri's attacks will even pose an issue to King's defense when Zoro's certainly didn't. It's the exact same thing King tried against Zoro in chapter 1032, before engaging him in a sword duel for shits and giggles.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
And King the supreme YC that can apparently defeat Big Mom and low diff Katakuri doesn’t even have basic CoC. All he’s got is a bum ass durability gimmick LOL. Stop bringing up Kidd he ain’t in the chapter, we’re talking about the B tier YC. Dude is called “King” and doesn’t even have Kings haki. What a fraud :kobeha:
King has more feats than Kid

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
First hentai I ever saw, it was weird as shit. Thats when I knew hentai wasnt for me lmfao.
You should give it a second try.

Though I mostly read H-manga instead of watching hentai anime.

But I also read manga instead of watching anime in general.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Characters spit and cough blood in op all the time and yet all yamato got was a drop of blood.
Zoro destroys her.
Next time you try to infiltrate the zoro fandom at least try to make sense.
lol infiltrate?

Bruh I was in that discord for like 2 years saying the exact same shit I say here. All that changed was that someone got too butt hurt and hyper sensitive. I went on ZFC to hang out and troll my good friend @Zowo. Literally don't care about the Zoro talk there.

But where's the hype-beyond-belief part

If there actually is one why would it not be included in the spoilers
Text doesn't represent events and the Korean leaker likes to leave out shit.

The latest redon spoiler seems to imply even Queen reacts to Sanji before he faints too (he says something happens before that), so just an example.

This big moment could be the last double spread for Zoro or something. Who knows

:whitepress::whitepress:

Do you really need a reminder?

Sanji mid diffs any opponent that zoro extreme diffs. Proven once again in wano

Your words do not reach me. I am beyond you now. Ignorance is bliss.
Mr1 would mid diff Mr2.
Zoro vs Kaku was equal, while Jabura was kicking lanjis ass, Only shots lanji got were cheapshots.
(Zoro one shot kaku with asura, Easy) while Lanji got 2 shots in and Jabura still injured him in his diable jambe Form LAME ASS
The Gap will only get bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.