What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kid who has CoA was confused as to why Luffy was hurting Kaido with punches alone, it is safe to say that regular CoA just doesn't work even if you want to dismiss all the training Luffy specifically went through to hurt Kaido

Kiku having a higher grade of CoA doesn't make her stronger than Kat, just like Enel having a higher grade of CoO doesn't make him stronger than a guy like Law
Exactly. It just means that they have the specific tool required to hurt Kaido.

They'd still get destroyed by Katakuri individually.

Yeah, Oda gave him a power-up for giggles.
He gave him a powerup to tame Enma. Learn the difference. He couldn't fight properly otherwise.

Like King said "A swordsman defeated by his own weapon."

Zoro used a new move, did you really read the spoilers ?
I know it's a new move. Doesn't mean it's stronger than Ashura or Sanzen Sekai. We will definitely see Sanzen Sekai vs. Mihawk rematch EOS.

King had same flame regen when Zoro hurt him lmao
He was literally spamming fire every where

Flame regen is when Zoro shi shi son son him and he had no blood because you see insta fire on Kings face.

Shi Shi Son Son is far stronger than Oni Giri yet it did no damage
King doesn’t have flame regen. He just turns up his flames which makes him indestructible but turns down his speed.

He wasn’t regen-ing from Zoro, he was making himself indestructible before the attacks hit. Zoro probably beats him by attacking King when he’s moving during his attack.

The spoilers literally explain this bruh

I'll wait for full summary to see the whole fight.
The spoiler is confusing because compare to the previous spoiler the last move that Sanji used was his best shot, for Zoro it look different, they spoiler guy is not saying anything about his last move, so that something strange.
because he is saying this: The chapter ends with Zoro attacking King.
and not like the previous spoiler with svq this: - Then Sanji chains a series of attacks and ends with one called "Beef Burst". The chapter ends with Sanji attacking Queen with this attack.
This is clearly way different, I am pretty sure that ZvK will have 2 fully chapter. Zoro main thing in this chapter is clearly Zoro destroying King mask which Oda used to give us a flashback for King.
Next chapter we will have the final fight.

He gave him a powerup to tame Enma. Learn the difference. He couldn't fight properly otherwise.

Like King said "A swordsman defeated by his own weapon."

I know it's a new move. Doesn't mean it's stronger than Ashura or Sanzen Sekai. We will definitely see Sanzen Sekai vs. Mihawk rematch EOS.
Cope

The spoiler is confusing because compare to the previous spoiler the last move that Sanji used was his best shot, for Zoro it look different, they spoiler guy is not saying anything about his last move, so that something strange.
because he is saying this: The chapter ends with Zoro attacking King.
and not like the previous spoiler with svq this: - Then Sanji chains a series of attacks and ends with one called "Beef Burst". The chapter ends with Sanji attacking Queen with this attack.
This is clearly way different, I am pretty sure that ZvK will have 2 fully chapter. Zoro main thing in this chapter is clearly Zoro destroying King mask which Oda used to give us a flashback for King.
Next chapter we will have the final fight.
Seriously, this is like the 16th time you people do this shit. Give it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.