What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda really handle the fights poor, at least Zoro struggle and get adv CoC, Jack got offscreened, Queen fight was 80% about jokes and the way how he got defeated was poor too. And now King get rushed too. Imagine rushing the fights after spending 100chapters+ for the build up, only Oda can do such things...
Oda just can't wait to draw his favorite and important characters like Momoron, Otameh, and the Hoekages again...:pepemotion:

the spoiler provider for last chapter drawn the geisha not even something relate to SanjivsQueen zzz that how uninteresting Sanji fight was for the korean guy:
Oh I agree that this chapter is probably way more interesting imo for a lot of reasons. Plus Korean guy likes to not explain the fight content (he did the same for 1033) and it'll probably end more personal/satisfactory to me.

My wish is that Oda is waiting for every calamity to be down to draw a spread of the three of them waking up in a mindless beast form and have the straw hats and allies team up to take them down. wouldn't be full fledged fightt but at least it'd keep the characters busy. I'd find it pretty anticlimatic for straw hats spent the last part of the battle running around, without any objective.

don't be disappointed when zoro falls unconscious after his fight against king:suresure:
so what?
We have plenty of instance in which Oda used death characters again in the arc, characters that coudnt move due to wound and exhaustiong are still playing a role in Onigashima.
If Oda narrative story want kaido to die, no medicine subplot will stop Zoro to cut Kaido to pieces :suresure:

My wish is that Oda is waiting for every calamity to be down to draw a spread of the three of them waking up in a mindless beast form and have the straw hats and allies team up to take them down. wouldn't be full fledged fightst but at least it'd keeps the characters busy. I'd find it pretty anticlimatic for straw hats spent the last part of the battle running around, without any objective.
My wish is that Oda ends this shitty arc ASAP which means no new subplot

G

Gorosei Informer

To explode all over me

We're going to see some real CoCk clashes here soon :steef:
The Very Very Strongest CoCks! They can rival the legendary sailor with 4 balls too!

:funky::willsmith:

He's doing it for his bro Queen, else he would steal all the bitches in Wano and it would destroy Queen's delusion of being popular.

King is such a bro.
Skinny Queen vs Unmasked Queen! Lmao I mean King ofc, Unmasked Queen haha.

:crazwhat::kawak:

Status
Not open for further replies.