What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido with awakening is 1 more reason that Luffy will need Zoro to finally defeat this monster, your panel above can't be more clear.
Even if Luffy will defeat Kaido, it will be a momentary defeat due to his recovery speed and toughness. Luffy factually won vs Kaido but the fact taht he can recover so fast, will require someone like Zoro to clearly close the game.
:suresure:lol

Zoro has been no more effective at closing the game than anyone else in this manga.

Both Apoo and Kaido have taken Zoro's attack and continued fighting.

:suresure:lol

Zoro has been no more effective at closing the game than anyone else in this manga.

Both Apoo and Kaido have taken Zoro's attack and continued fighting.
The narrative is telling something else :milaugh:, only someone that is able to reopen the old scar can aim for Kaido head (Kaido own words). There is only 1 guy that did even better, that not Luffy, nor captain kid, nor doctor law, nor cry mom, but the goat Roronoa Zoro

The BM fight is just Lanji vs Queen V2, 2 kids completely outclassed running around like headless chickens until some asspull happens, Oda isn't even trying with half of these fights. :josad:

I agree Luffy will defeat Kaido but he won't stay down. He will recover and Luffy will acquire assistance defeating (killing) him.

I just hope there's a little bit more the King than what we've seen so far. Those who have received a lot of spring time and it's been an impressive fight. I know we only have a short summary and I'm expecting the full summary to give us much more details. I feel like Oda is either holding King back or cutting him short. He's called the wildfire and we haven't even witnessed him perform any large powerful fire attacks. I'm waiting for him to do that so Zoro to cut it in half.
kaido will be defeated physically and mentally by Luffy even if he regains consciousness he will no longer fight

Luffy CoC will broke kaido will

I reread it just to make sure i didn’t miss anything. Sanji gets hid by two attack from queen but stands up and doesn’t seem that faced. He disappears using high speed and kicks the shit out of queen. The only stated in the chapter that leads to him fainting is, that he is exausted because of the high speed movements. So if you are trying to sound all smart or anything just say what you have to say. Cuz to me it seem that you are only trying to sound smart and look like you understood something that the rest missed. But you only come across as an arrogant prick.
You got it. :christmwai:

kaido will be defeated physically and mentally by Luffy even if he regains consciousness he will no longer fight

Luffy CoC will broke kaido will
Kaido lost 7 time got imprison 18 times, fought top tier pirate (possible even the previous pirate king) and none broke his will,
Oden left nightmare but that Oden (a samurai). His hate as an Oni against the human race wont be recover by Luffy gesus power.
That is certain :milaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

One of the biggest surprises of this chapter was that Oda didn't make Albert look goofy and hideous.
I genuinely was expecting that tbh, another Duval and maybe Zoro's equivalent of him. Not an ugly lookalike of him but just to have a comically ugly opponent who hides his face due to it lol.

But I much prefer this haha, Oda probably wanted Zoro to get an actual handsome and badass opponent whose face matches their badass attitude/demeanour and design?

Status
Not open for further replies.