What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ah, I hadn't seen that extra phrase from the Korean leaker."
:seriously:
Oh yeah I'm sure you didn't see it you disgusting sanjitard @lancedragonite (in case you really are Redon if not my bad then)

"Yes, Sanji falls unconscious to the ground after defeating Queen"

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Blacking out after getting hit by two germa level techniques and cheapshotting Queen with Judge's electromagnetic crack leg kicks!!!! This guy really fell unconscious after taking those trash AP attacks and because he was running around like a headless chicken trying to imitate Cavendish and the Tontattas lmao at least these people fast thanks to their own skills and not due to Judge's augmented genes...
:kaidowhat:
He reached kizaru levels of speed for a few seconds and had to handle the hottest flammes in OP while sending a 30 ton dino across an island

Lmao look at this bitch backtracking. You hate on Sanji’s durability feat. But you dont have the balls to say Zoro can recreate it. Next time look at your own fav before calling someone trash. Sanji no sold that attack whilst Zoro got deep dicked penetrated by Killer’s fodder sycthe.
What Sanji durablility feat ? :suresure:

Your bitch is out :suresure:

Lmao look at this bitch backtracking. You hate on Sanji’s durability feat. But you dont have the balls to say Zoro can recreate it. Next time look at your own fav before calling someone trash. Sanji no sold that attack whilst Zoro got deep dicked penetrated by Killer’s fodder sycthe.
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:steef::steef::steef:

You didn't have to go so hard:josad:

I cant help but feel bad for the dude. You really had to do it like that?:gokulaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

Kin can cut fire.

And to spam wind scythes he has to go Hybrid which means no flame.
It's headcanon to assume he has to quell his flame to go into Hybrid since they come from two distinct power sources, and second of all Kinemon has no means of reaching him.

Not to mention Kinemon likely has no idea on how King's hax works so may not even try it.

Quoted for future reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.