What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be the case if luffy didn't have insane levels of haki compared to luffy and zoro.

Man's actually has feats of using haki to block. Rubber plus luffys tier>sanji durability

But luffy just rubber has way less durability
I will assume you meant sanji and zoro there...

He has better CoA feats than Sanji thats for sure, but NEVER over Zoro....Kaido wasnt even feeling tickles with his CoA punches the first time they fought, meanwhile Zoro was cutting Kaido left and right in the rooftop, wich shows Zoro clearly has just as good if not better CoA than Luffy. I dont even know why you fools are making a big deal over metal skin when all his brothers also got the same shit and are fodder.

Not to mention how just the two have CoC, and Sanji dosent.

You really see Oda cutting Kaido's head off and killing him? Oh you poor soul. :gokulaugh:
Oda didnt have any trouble cutting orochi head, why are you laughing when 9 major character in Onigashima even when Kaido dropped at the ground said the fight aint over until we get his head?
Or Oden himself saying that he is there to get Kaido head.
Sure, keep laughing because it clear you aint reading the same narrative that Oda is dropping in so many chapters :suresure:

Wait even Tejas guy get vip. It is vip bargin sale.

I can’t tell if man is handsome or not cause I don’t know how man sussposed to be handsome or beautiful.

Guess people are saying king have handsome face.
I told you people this king race is World government hype tool. Kadio is world government hype tool.
King will survive one chapter.

sanji fell from battle with queen to prove this fight is high difficulty.

There is something about Kaido and research facility.

It seems like both King and Queen were recruited around same period timeline is around 24 years ago .

Was kaido captured 24 years ago then who was ruling wano ? Is it weird plothole didnt oda forsee because oden was still alive.

I will assume you meant sanji and zoro there...

He has better CoA feats than Sanji thats for sure, but NEVER over Zoro....Kaido wasnt even feeling tickles with his CoA punches the first time they fought, meanwhile Zoro was cutting Kaido left and right in the rooftop, wich shows Zoro clearly has just as good if not better CoA than Luffy. I dont even know why you fools are making a big deal over metal skin when all his brothers also got the same shit and are fodder.

Not to mention how just the two have CoC, and Sanji dosent.
Lmaoooo cutting doesn't equal more damage. Just means it's allot flashier

Zoro doesn't even have acoa so calm down. It's not shown anywhere in the manga that zoros haki has ever been on par with luffys

Lmao nice downplay zoros future opponents df.

Let's be real sanjis portrayal just put him => any yc

Idk why you think you're funny when really it's kinda sad that you're this insecure over a drawing
Sanji's protrayal just put him at YC2 category at best...Lets not forget he fainted after beating Queen, and thats only because Queen was distracted and gave away his own position.
You say im somehow insecure, but you are the one who seems pretty upset people are "downplaying" your fav.

Kaido isnt scared of Oden nor does he have nightmares of him though, he just really respects him. Just like he respects WB and Roger, even linked Oden to them saying they ''Are the same honorable type, strong but naive''.
yeah I was overexaggerating, but broken the will is nonsense vs Kaido, it is like ignoring Kaido biography and also ignoring what Oda is telling about defeating Kaido. Especially when Kaido fought 9 samurai before facing the supernova and this 9 knew that seeing Kaido with white eyes to the ground aient enough to declare victory for Wano. They clearly pointed to the fact that only when kaido head is severed there will be pace in Wano.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.