What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me just one thing I said that is wrong?
Do you want me to show you Comments from people who had high expectations from Useless Kidd here to say they are disappointing?
Or videos from famous YouTubers.
He's just a fucking cartoon why continue to be his fan and then have high expectations and then look like idiots when he turns out to be dog shit.

Why can't you actually be fans of Luffy or Zoro if you wanna have high expectations because you know they will deliver.

Wanna have delusional expectations again? Wait till this arc ends to see how stupid yall look
Community opinion/reddit comments/YouTube videos can all wipe my ass. I have eyes to read the story and brain to process it.

I have high expectations cause I'm confident they will pay back, and I see a good path right ahead.
I like all WG members, so don't come crying at me of being Luffy/Zoro fan.

If you hate Kidd just stay on your boat, I'm on mine already.

Community opinion/reddit comments/YouTube videos can all wipe my ass. I have eyes to read the story and brain to process it.

I have high expectations cause I'm confident they will pay back, and I see a good path right ahead.
I like all WG members, so don't come crying at me of being Luffy/Zoro fan.

If you hate Kidd just stay on your boat, I'm on mine already.
I don't hate Kidd he's too irrelevant for to even hate.
I am just dumbfounded yall still have enough confidence to try to pretend like he's on the same level as Luffy or Zoro despite him doing nothing but eating shit in two pages worth of total panel time he's gotten.

Lmao you've already been refuted on this thread. Queen moving didn't help for shit as I proved earlier.

Sanji has taken minimal damage and outclassed queen just about the entire battle except for when he got distracted with his mind. Completely outclassed. Undeniably outclassed him. Which means sanji> any yc2 and easily is yc1 tier

But I don't really see yc1 and 2 as really needing to be differentiated. Looking at former sbs and the fact that there's no actual pattern to their strength everything we try to tier is headcanon.
refutted by who? you?

Do you think spitting nonsensical garbage refutes anything i said? LOL even yourself admited Queen's big fatass cracked the ground, and that was before Sanji managed to hit him. Or do you deny that?

If there was no diference between yc1 and 2's they wouldnt be categorized as a 1 and a 2, would they? Sanji fainted wich means he needed to give his all on that fight, soo yeah, that cements Sanji as a YC2. Lets not pretend Sanji is fighting with previous injuries like Zoro, all the damage he got and all the stamina he wasted was all because of Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.