What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me just one thing I said that is wrong?
Do you want me to show you Comments from people who had high expectations from Useless Kidd here to say they are disappointing?
Or videos from famous YouTubers.
He's just a fucking cartoon why continue to be his fan and then have high expectations and then look like idiots when he turns out to be dog shit.

Why can't you actually be fans of Luffy or Zoro if you wanna have high expectations because you know they will deliver.

Wanna have delusional expectations again? Wait till this arc ends to see how stupid yall look

Sanji's protrayal just put him at YC2 category at best...Lets not forget he fainted after beating Queen, and thats only because Queen was distracted and gave away his own position.
You say im somehow insecure, but you are the one who seems pretty upset people are "downplaying" your fav.
Lmao you've already been refuted on this thread. Queen moving didn't help for shit as I proved earlier.

Sanji has taken minimal damage and outclassed queen just about the entire battle except for when he got distracted with his mind. Completely outclassed. Undeniably outclassed him. Which means sanji> any yc2 and easily is yc1 tier. He just needs a nap

But I don't really see yc1 and 2 as really needing to be differentiated. Looking at former sbs and the fact that there's no actual pattern to their strength everything we try to tier is headcanon.

Lmaoooo cutting doesn't equal more damage. Just means it's allot flashier

Zoro doesn't even have acoa so calm down. It's not shown anywhere in the manga that zoros haki has ever been on par with luffys
Yes it does, saying Zoro wasnt doing damage when he was literaly making Kaido bleed is utter headcannon.

Soo either Zoro dosent have aCoA, or his base CoA is strong enough to damage Kaido's skin wich puts it WAY above Luffy's, wich is it?

Lmao look at this bitch backtracking. You hate on Sanji’s durability feat. But you dont have the balls to say Zoro can recreate it. Next time look at your own fav before calling someone trash. Sanji no sold that attack whilst Zoro got deep dicked penetrated by Killer’s fodder sycthe.
How am i backtracking. I literally said Zoro couldn't do it. Huh? Sanji is trash. When did i say he trash for doing that

the man roger oden wb expects will break kaido's will

kaido made wano his HQ because he knew that the man awaited for centuries will come to wano to derail him

luffy's supremacy will break kaido's body and willpower

save this and come back when it is confirmed:kata::cheers:
Luffy didnt break Doffy willpower but he clearly will break someone that lost already 7 time against top tier pirate....sure good luck :milaugh:

Yes it does, saying Zoro wasnt doing damage when he was literaly making Kaido bleed is utter headcannon.

Soo either Zoro dosent have aCoA, or his base CoA is strong enough to damage Kaido's skin wich puts it WAY above Luffy's, wich is it?
Zoro uses haki flowing technique for sword.

Luffys bypassing the surface and attacking the inside like laws gamma knife.

I cant believe I needed to explain this

Status
Not open for further replies.