What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is brainless here? Me or you Yankers that have been massively exposed this entire arc? Calamities don't even hold a candle to Doffy's ballsack.

Keep praying for awakening of Jack or whatnot.
Bro wtf is wrong with you?
How does Doffy push King past low diff
EXPLAIN
How does he not get rag dolled and die like Sanji would have if daddy suit not protect him?
How does he not die against Tempuradon?
How would he deal with King's speed?
How does he deal any damage to him?

Doffy looks so much like a fodder compared to King, i feel like an idiot even talking about it.

GET THE FUCK OVER IT
DOFFY IS A WEAK PIECE OF SHIT

He doesn't even have feats to beat Queen much less King, although you can maybe make an argument for Queen vs Doffy As Queens slow ass can't fly and Doffy might pull out a sneaky win.

King would dance circles around his awakening, rag doll him and send him flying across Dressrosa with his full Zoan, tear him apart with wind scythe, the moment Tempuradon comes out Doffy dies.

Lmaoooo but when usopp was gonna die cause of jabra zoro couldn't do shit so what do u mean? Gag scenes aren't meant for powerscaling.

Only thing zoro had on Kaku was strength and that's by a tiny bit. Using gorilla move was the only time he did anything. Kaku beat zoro in every other category and it was a swift diff. Zoro was being pushed back and overwhelmed taking damage and then pulled out ashura.

Sanji was winning vs mr2 but after being nerfed and taking damage cause of mr2 switching into nami it turned into a high diff fight

Not too mention Mr 2 pulled out a weapon to make his attack even better meaning sanji took Hella damage

Swift diffed again:myman:

Alright now I'm done. I can't even take you seriously enough to actually try and debate you. Still got swift diffed
The Gap will only get bigger

Sanji vs Queen was a Gag Fight. Mr1 would kill Lame ass Queen. Luffy was concious after lucci fight. Zoro same with Mr1 Lanji fell unconsious and they still say its a mid diff ? most boring fight of the raid, when OP ends Lanjiclowns will have no good memories

Sure.
In one scenario, Oda did it so Sanji would wake up being treated by Osome, and the "sanji hitting her" would be dealt with.
Maybe he does wake up with Black Hair.

Or maybe he just got exhausted from almost being impaled by King+being hit by Black Maria without defending with Haki+running around Onigashima like a headless chicken+having to fight both King and Queen for a while+suffering a complete skeleton morph+fighting Queen for 20 chapters+running again around Onigashima but this time with a heavy emotional stress load+tanking lots of Queen attacks+having to move at an extremely high speed for a while+finishing off Queen.
No senzu bean for him, btw.
You are very reasonable Doggo-kun, allow me to make yours, my own words. :cheers:

Both zoro and sanji are having extreme difficulty fights, too bad oda didn't spent one more chapter for each one of them.
Luffy will low difficulty a YC3 next time and oda would focus more on this kind of fight compare to Zoro's and sanji's extreme difficulty ones..:josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

OH YES! BATHE ME IN YOUR HOLY LIGHT, MY HEAVENLY FATHER!

I'm about to get chased by a crazy priest and forced to absolve for my heresy and sins now:

(I'm gonna put this video in spoiler tag actually, it spoils the appearance of a character from Stone Ocean/Part 6 of Jojo but most people have probably seen him already or know of him, but still to be safe anyway:)

:vistalaugh::rolaugh::lulz:

Jinbei is probably the only Strawhat so far who was Potrayed as superior to his opponent

Robin and Sanji needed Stamina draining techniques and a certain circumstance to win. Franky needed a trick and would have lost if said Trick failed. Nami and Usopp........

Zoro might not seem superior to King after his battle but simply won due to matchup
Franky had a cleaner win than Jinbe tbh
My wish is that Oda is waiting for every calamity to be down to draw a spread of the three of them waking up in a mindless beast form and have the straw hats and allies team up to take them down. wouldn't be full fledged fightt but at least it'd keep the characters busy. I'd find it pretty anticlimatic for straw hats spent the last part of the battle running around, without any objective.
Well there are CP members on the way in addition to the ones there. But I'd like the calamities to stall because I can't think of a good reason they shouldn't be awakened.

so what?
We have plenty of instance in which Oda used death characters again in the arc, characters that coudnt move due to wound and exhaustiong are still playing a role in Onigashima.
If Oda narrative story want kaido to die, no medicine subplot will stop Zoro to cut Kaido to pieces :suresure:
zoro post rooftop = mummy
zoro post mink drug = mummy x2 carried by sanji:suresure:

Sure.
In one scenario, Oda did it so Sanji would wake up being treated by Osome, and the "sanji hitting her" would be dealt with.
Maybe he does wake up with Black Hair.

Or maybe he just got exhausted from almost being impaled by King+being hit by Black Maria without defending with Haki+running around Onigashima like a headless chicken+having to fight both King and Queen for a while+suffering a complete skeleton morph+fighting Queen for 20 chapters+running again around Onigashima but this time with a heavy emotional stress load+tanking lots of Queen attacks+having to move at an extremely high speed for a while+finishing off Queen.
No senzu bean for him, btw.
Hakai is still far greater than this.
And after that Zoro (pre power up Zoro, not current Zoro) still had energy to fight a Yonko in 1 vs 1 and scar him replying Oden's feat.

Sanji even after the power up needed all his energy to defeat a clown like Queen.
Come on.

I cant believe im seeing something about Doflamingo vs King in this thread
King can win by standing still and not lifting a finger. His counter explosion would 1 shot Dofla.
Doflamingo will fall to a shit explosion that Zoro used armor haki and came out practically unscathed, sure man. It's every petty argument.
do you know that Dofflamingo has haki?

Status
Not open for further replies.