What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
refutted by who? you?

Do you think spitting nonsensical garbage refutes anything i said? LOL even yourself admited Queen's big fatass cracked the ground, and that was before Sanji managed to hit him. Or do you deny that?

If there was no diference between yc1 and 2's they wouldnt be categorized as a 1 and a 2, would they? Sanji fainted wich means he needed to give his all on that fight, soo yeah, that cements Sanji as a YC2. Lets not pretend Sanji is fighting with previous injuries like Zoro, all the damage he got and all the stamina he wasted was all because of Queen.
Lmaooooo yc1 and 2 are just numbers and don't indicate strength. Oda said it himself in sbs about wb pirates.

There are no examples or there being set strengths for yc. Just headcanon tier list.

There is many examples of 2 and 3rd strongest of the crew being super close in strength

Bbbbbut mmyyyy headcanonnnnnnnnnnnn:steef:

Zoro got healed by magic mink medicine. Sanji just had exo skeleton kick in. It didn't replenish his stamina. Tbh tho the amount of stamina it would take the blitz Queen that fast after fighting a war for 12 hours is insane. No wonder sanjis tired. Took minimal damage but ran through the calories.

Idk what you want. A gold star? I never said Queen cracked the ground or whatever you're talking about. That's someone else

G

Gorosei Informer

King and the mask reminds me of Duvell in one way.

Duvrll inside his mask turned out to be ugly and king is good looking . Both are hiding because World government are after their identity.

Remember even Sanji had to wear a mask to pretend he was dead to his family .
https://dixxymouri.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F147770668758
:ace::usosmug::smart::cheers:

There was also Sanji being suggested as a Lunarian recently. And the denial of it ofc. Now with King's face reveal too, Sanji can't have Lunarian genes? Wouldn't it affect his skin colour if it did? I'm no expert on genetics/biology though ofc.

:wonderland::choppawhat::zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.