Gorosei Informer

:beckmoji:

Come on, you know that's bs, it was pretty great

Just re read it, and it's actually pretty good in terms of choregraphy

8.5/10 fighting wise

10/10 character wise

10/10 power up wise

The best parts were in ch 1015-1016- 1023-1028-1031-133
I really don't understand the hate for this fight from others and on Queen too. But I'd love Sanji to get a truly serious fight and opponent at some point, although Zoro's current "serious" opponent turned out to be a little goofy in his own way ofc and "Kyoshiro" his previous intended "serious opponent" turned out to be completely different and actually Denjiro ofc.

I really enjoyed this fight. It was fun, Queen was entertaining, it gave us a lot of lore, important haracter development for Sanji, Hell's Memories returning, a Diable Jambe upgrade, CoA for Sanji being used and so on.

Meanwhile Queen be like:

:queenhear::funky::queenmoji:

Queen is an absolutely brilliant character and the best opponent Sanji has ever had imo. I also really hope Gin will still come back somehow (ultra giga mega hype omega etc copium) and give Sanji his most brutal, emotional, personal and serious fight though. Gin would have been perfect in Big Mom's arc tbh. Make him Sanji's opponent for that. But ah well, sigh.

I wanted Sanji to explode on food being wasted by Big Mom and her family at the Totland saga too, for it to being weaponised, used for building and just selfishly/greedily consumed en masse for her infinite gluttony. So much wasted potential with him and Chopper in that arc imo. Chopper should have diagnosed her illness and found out what is was and even tried to treat it, cure it even ideally.

You the guy whose dad is a cuck ?
Careful what you say, I am guy who weight 190lb-200lb ,and 5 ft 8in. Know how to do wrestling before (done in highschool). Can punch. Not afraid to fight dirty. Even you kick my weak point, it will piss me off and would break your bones.
LMAO. Y’all got me dying :milaugh:

I really don't understand the hate for this fight from others and on Queen too. But I'd love Sanji to get a truly serious fight and opponent at some point, although Zoro's current "serious" opponent turned out to be a little goofy in his own way ofc and "Kyoshiro" his previous intended "serious opponent" turned out to be completely different and actually Denjiro ofc.

I really enjoyed this fight. It was fun, Queen was entertaining, it gave us a lot of lore, important haracter development for Sanji, Hell's Memories returning, a Diable Jambe upgrade, CoA for Sanji being used and so on.

Meanwhile Queen be like:

:queenhear::funky::queenmoji:

Queen is an absolutely brilliant character and the best opponent Sanji has ever had imo. I also really hope Gin will still come back somehow (ultra giga mega hype omega etc copium) and give Sanji his most brutal, emotional, personal and serious fight though. Gin would have been perfect in Big Mom's arc tbh. Make him Sanji's opponent for that. But ah well, sigh.

I wanted Sanji to explode on food being wasted by Big Mom and her family at the Totland saga too, for it to being weaponised, used for building and just selfishly/greedily consumed en masse for her infinite gluttony. So much wasted potential with him and Chopper in that arc imo. Chopper should have diagnosed her illness and found out what is was and even tried to treat it, cure it even ideally.

Honestly, I don't except a serious opponent ever

Even king is goofy, his strongest attack so far is a gag lmao

I guess it's just how one piece is, the main characters fight will always have gags in them but the fights can still be great

Imo queen was great because he actually felt like a great contrast to sanji and brought back past traumas

I think wano is the perfect arc for sanji

Most of the wano citizens are starving and are being used by kaido and his crew

I don't think neither zoro nor sanji are done

I read a post about how luffy zoro and sanji will be key characters this arc

And it seems to be the case given how many parralels oda put between Oden and the monster trio

There is a reason why Oda is rushing these fights to the point of forgetting Raizo vs Fukurokuju. He is preparing himself for the multi-chapters of Luffy vs Kaido :steef:
Or maybe he is rushing these fights because he is preparing himself for multi chapters of Raizo vs Fukurokuju.:madmonk:

Also when you have time can you please check your inbox, I sent you a pm.

It is true. one in my middle years I have muscular kid literally punch my stomach before but it does nothing to me but feel little pain , but try to fight it (that me in middle school kid). I was piss off that kid cut my line. Middle school kid version of me is weak. Got accused of breaking his finger by middle school kid who is taller than me during gym time. I guess the kid is telling truth I broke his finger. That is middle school.
‘I took excerise seriously in highschool.

It is true. one in my middle years I have muscular kid literally punch my stomach before but it does nothing to me but feel little pain , but try to fight it (that me in middle school kid). I was piss off that kid cut my line. Middle school kid version of me is weak. Got accused of breaking his finger by middle school kid who is taller than me during gym time. I guess the kid is telling truth I broke his finger. That is middle school.
Can you endure a kick to your balls?

:watchout:

Luffy, arguably one of the most goofy characters in one piece gets to fight the more serious and badass characters

Zoro, arguably the most badass and serious character gets to fight pica and king. Shit was looking good till tempura Udon and face reveal

Ha001 is empty threat guy. It is best for him not to meet me. I have angry problem but I can control very well.
@HA001

Oh shit. He wants smoke with you
:hohoho:

Status
Not open for further replies.