What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fujitora can literally block his relativistic meteors with his gravity.

Meanwhile King’s ranged abilities look like a Walmart version of the Mera Mera no Mi’s.

He’s fucked.
"relativistic" lmao Meteors don't even move at 1/100th the speed of Light, did you learn this science at your local church

And this Mateor is like 1000 times smaller than the damage tempuradon did to the Bedrock of the Island.

Btw you wanna talk relativistic, look no further than pre TS Zoro dancing around Light speed attacks or Marco easily reacting to Light speed then getting body bagged by King.

Tempuradon blitzes and one shots Fujitora

I facepalm at these hypocrite people on h***** /p&# stuff and literally use s** talk in other forum and real life. Bruh look at you wrote. I bet you same guy support these act in name of freedom in today world, not ban those.

@HA001 you are the same guy literally have Yamato as avatar before. I wonder you have actually brain in head.
Post automatically merged:

Hmm just compare king face with queen which better?
I dont know

Cook vs Queen is the worst choreographed fight in the arc. Oda really did Cook dirty. Again. :lusalty:
:beckmoji:

Come on, you know that's bs, it was pretty great

Just re read it, and it's actually pretty good in terms of choregraphy

8.5/10 fighting wise

10/10 character wise

10/10 power up wise

The best parts were in ch 1015-1016- 1023-1028-1031-1034

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I facepalm at these hypocrite people on h***** /p&# stuff and literally use s** talk in other forum and real life. Bruh look at you wrote. I bet you same guy support these act in name of freedom in today world, not ban those.

@HA001 you are the same guy literally have Yamato as avatar before. I wonder you have actually brain in head.
Post automatically merged:

I dont know
Who is this bitch and what's his problem

Status
Not open for further replies.