What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro was about to lose to King if not for his adv CoC awakening. How in the world do you think Big Mom, who has adv CoC attacks and is clearly meant to be superior than King can’t put him down?

The most Zoro could do with is strongest attack is wound Kaido. That’s impressive, but does that he can kill Big Mom? Hell no.

If you think I’m being a bias dumbass, please ask even other Zoro fans if they think Big Mom is weaker than Zoro and we’ll see how many agree
Zoro would of beaten King either way, he just needed to know his hax

Zoro was about to lose to King if not for his adv CoC awakening. How in the world do you think Big Mom, who has adv CoC attacks and is clearly meant to be superior than King can’t put him down?

The most Zoro could do with is strongest attack is wound Kaido. That’s impressive, but does that he can kill Big Mom? Hell no.

If you think I’m being a bias dumbass, please ask even other Zoro fans if they think Big Mom is weaker than Zoro and we’ll see how many agree
"About to" and then he mastered CoC, and low diffed King.
Big Mom herself admitted she can't low diff Marco and ran away and Marco got demolished by King.

Giving Big Mom maximum benefit of the doubt she can mid/high diff King.

Well Zoro with mastered Enma and Advanced CoC low diffed King in two seconds despite being injured and exhausted.

Kaido is canonically more durable than Big Mom and pre mastered aCoC, just aCoC burst Enma Zoro scarred Kaido. Current Zoros AP is far far stronger so it would nearly kill Kaido with Ashura. Same Attack would do far more damage to Big Mom and likely kill her. If not at best Zoro needs two attacks.

Now how will Big Mom beat fresh ACoC Zoro who will next time mid diff King at most?

Lemme ask Zoro fans
@HA001
@Light D Lamperouge
@nik87
@General Duke Hyuo
@comrade

Does Zoro beat Big Mom now??

Zoro fights Fujitora

Shishiol: well actually Fujitora is Roger level

@me when it happens
Too bad Fujitora is too weak for Zoro to fight
Post automatically merged:

I want only Zoro fans to answer this question…

Who is stronger Zoro or Big Mom?
Zoro high/extreme diffs now

I place Big Mom at very bottom of top tier next to Benn Beckman
Post automatically merged:

I also have a question just for Kidd fans

How many of you are there?

@HA001 @Mr. Anderson @ShishioIsBack thank you for answering my question.

I play American football for 4 years in highschool.
Started lifting weight at age 15 at highschool now lifting with iron master drumbell for all exercise (still doing it) record of bench press barall 255 x 5 rep before but can’t goes to gym due covid virus but exercise at home.
Wrestling for 3 years in high school
Run track and feild for 1 years
I actually learn the right way to run by age of 17 years old. My football coach told the right way to run.
Play rugby sport club for college for 3 years or 4 years. Act like power running back.

@ShishioIsBack wow you are real guy keep it up your workout and sport training.

Look it up Barry sanders on highlighting nfl player. He is 5 ft 8 in weight 200lb. Barry sanders is very strong. That is my point. I am telling you.

I exercise myself and ready to have mind of killer and believe in might is right to prepare to survive in wild in future. Whatever your insult matter not in nature and brutality. it is do or die. Your insults are meanless to me.

Advice for you guys : MMA skill dont work in nature. Brutal strength and mind of killer is all matter.

I would rather to die virgin/single young in congo jungle than be get vision blind be age 40 years old.
I would rather to stay single and have freedom myself.

"relativistic" lmao Meteors don't even move at 1/100th the speed of Light, did you learn this science at your local church

And this Mateor is like 1000 times smaller than the damage tempuradon did to the Bedrock of the Island.

Btw you wanna talk relativistic, look no further than pre TS Zoro dancing around Light speed attacks or Marco easily reacting to Light speed then getting body bagged by King.

Tempuradon blitzes and one shots Fujitora
Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo zoro aim dodging kuma doesn't make him able to dodge kizarus kick to the forehead.

When did marco react to lightspeed?

Tempura udon is "like a beam" and zoros having trouble doing anything. Imagine a real lightspeed attack

Fuji negg diffed the entire weight of the islands infrastructure and buildings which covered everything

King tapped off a nick on the edge of an island

Fuji>>>>>>>>>>>> in ap.

Even willing to put queen over King in ap with his haki masters crushing move being the lowest tier when he goes on to use much more powerful versions of the germa science and having lasers that he spams that are faster than Tempura udon. Kings the weakest yc1 in the story so far

Zoro fights Fujitora

Shishiol: well actually Fujitora is Roger level

@me when it happens
This is all fine and dandy but I need to know which scientologist, astrologer, psychic or alchemist told you meteors move at relativistic speed?

If a meteor even 100 meters in length moved it relativistic speed, it would wipe out the entire planet if connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.