What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
LOL WORLD GOVERNEMENT ONLY OFFER 100 M FOR LUNARIAN INFO AND THEY HAD KING CAPTURED IN THE TEST LAB SO THEY KNEW WHAT KIND OF THREAT KING WAS AND THEY STILL ONLY GIVE 100M

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

I like how the brief summary gave absolute fuck all info outside of "Sanji faint. King flashback. They clash"
That's what I'm saying lmao

Lance and scotch hyped the absolute fuck out of this chapter but didn't say anything after dropping like 3 lines of vague ass spoilers lol

At least in 1033 it lived up to the hype and lance even put in the tuesday spoilers that the chapter would be way better than the spoilers led on. But now they're rating it even higher than that chapter and we got nothing lmao

I am confused

Being in the same place as MonsterZoro's has its consequences
Oh sorry I forgot I was on wg, where everyone is a pathetic lonely weeb, gawking over fake internet points. I forgot how this is where the lonely, antisocial, hormonal pieces of shit cluster, bringing each other down with their own sad story. I’m sorry for you guys who have to know a fucking hentai to be considered culture. Enjoy your lives, knowing that the only attention you will get is from your hand

Luffy vs Kaido will probably take 2-3 chapters max. Oda probably expects Toei to fill in the gaps with good fights in the anime. That was clear pretty early on.:goyea:

Still no reason to believe it's over yet for Zoro vs King. All we know so far is that he was hit by Zoro's attacks near the end of the chapter. He could still come back from it in the next one.
Luffy vs kaido 6-10 chapter
Kaido flashback 3-4 chapter

Xebec face will be revealed :steef::steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.