What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, I'm lying if I were to say it wouldn't be hot if a girl were to magically able to grow a penis and let me jerk her off then it disappears when she cums. I'm not gay but I feel that an erect penis is the best sign someone is aroused, how hot would it be to meet her or a girl you have a crush on and she blushes and pops a huge boner and has to cover it up with her purse and you can tell the pressure of holding it down with her purse is making her even more aroused.
wtf

NEXT CHAPTER ZORO FAINTED FROM EXHAUSGTION AS WELL!!

SANJI AND ZORO BOTH WAKE UP IN CHAPTER 1039 AND ITS EVIL SANJI

EVIL SANJI VS ZORO START!!!!!!!!!!!

DURING THE BATTLE ZORO SIDE EFFECT DRUG KICK IN AND HE TAKE 10X DAMAGE

EVIL SANJI ABOUT TO KILL ZOLO BUT SANJI USE COC TO STOP HIS EVIL SELF AND RETAKE CONTROL OF HIS BODY

LETS FUCKING GOOO!!!!!

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
I think you will wake up first before Sanji does though :josad:

Hah, I'm lying if I were to say it wouldn't be hot if a girl were to magically able to grow a penis and let me jerk her off then it disappears when she cums. I'm not gay but I feel that an erect penis is the best sign someone is aroused, how hot would it be to meet her or a girl you have a crush on and she blushes and pops a huge boner and has to cover it up with her purse and you can tell the pressure of holding it down with her purse is making her even more aroused.
:eeke:
Post automatically merged:

Can we see King vs Zoro's sword slashes already? I wanna know the choreo and art etc
28 hrs

Where is the thread i wanna participate!

:eeke:

28 hrs
Btw I always have difficulty in remembering your username since i thought you and @Rosella.Fiamingo , @Charlotte Horchata are the same person (due to the style of narrative-oriented posting and similar-ish names)

Passing out from the medicine? He didn't pass out from having 30 broken bones, using all of his energy and getting thunder bagua'd straight to the dome. :cheers:
Zoro dying potentially when the senzu bean plot armor goes away

I cant access reddit from my google chrome, must you use reddit app or can you access from regular browser?
Both

Can we see King vs Zoro's sword slashes already? I wanna know the choreo and art etc
Now that I think about it, I gonna give it a bit to Kaido.

As much as he doesn't really feel like a threat atm, still he will go down Luca Blight style.
Luca went down after being ambushed, eating rain of arrows, a gauntlet against 18 Stars of Destiny (3 x 6), then rain of arrows round 2, then finally a duel against Ryou.
Here Kaido also went some gauntlet, against Scabbards, then 5 Worst Gens, then Luffy alone, then Yamao, then Luffy+Yamao+Momo, then Luffy alone again.

I will give it to Kaido, it is not exaggerating to think that he is a discounted version of Luca Blight.

Status
Not open for further replies.