What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandma died last year and grandpa’s tken it hard. Now he used to be the dirty old man sort of guy, so I thought getting him Nekopara Vol. 0 (A visual novel about catgirls) for Christmas would be nice.
A few days ago, we met up at a wedding. I see my grandpa. He starts excitedly chatting with me about the game and I think, “I did a good thing” and tuned out the rambling.
I shouldn’t have. We go back to my grandpa’s place.
Grandpa: Here are the new decorations I have!
Mom: Dad, what is all this?
Grandpa: Stuff from the game your magnificent son gave me!
The whole apartment was littered with Nekopara figurines, posters, merch and etc. He had a body pillow in his bedroom. Now my family looks down on me for converting my grandpa into the weebiest of weebs.
I learned today through text he picked up Eromanga Sensei
Post automatically merged:

What is going on in this threat?some dude is talking about girls with boners...
Was an accident

G

Gorosei Informer

I can understand the sanji fandom being disappointed due to the drought ever since fucking Wadatsumi, and even after fucking WCI.
I can totally get behind the feeling of "is this it? it wasn't any different from anything before". Not that it was "bad", but, after all the backstage the character was dragged to, being used solely as hypetool, one would expect that this 1v1 was at least gonna be special in some way. I'm one of these.

Despite the fact that Sanji was SOLIDIFIED, AGAIN, on the M3, and Oda is setting some interesting things for him in the future, he just gave him a completely broken fight. You have to go searching for the panels during 20 fucking chapters to piece them together.
He shouldn't have stopped the fight during the raid suit breaking, just like he shouldn't have stopped Zoro's fight during the adv. coc awakening.

But from others? All bait. There are those who actually say "sanji vs queen" is trash tier fight, when we have some extremely grotesque cases even on this raid. Can't really take these seriously. :lulz:

Drought you say?...

I can understand the sanji fandom being disappointed due to the drought ever since fucking Wadatsumi, and even after fucking WCI.
I can totally get behind the feeling of "is this it? it wasn't any different from anything before". Not that it was "bad", but, after all the backstage the character was dragged to, being used solely as hypetool, one would expect that this 1v1 was at least gonna be special in some way. I'm one of these.

Despite the fact that Sanji was SOLIDIFIED, AGAIN, on the M3, and Oda is setting some interesting things for him in the future, he just gave him a completely broken fight. You have to go searching for the panels during 20 fucking chapters to piece them together.
He shouldn't have stopped the fight during the raid suit breaking, just like he shouldn't have stopped Zoro's fight during the adv. coc awakening.

But from others? All bait. There are those who actually say "sanji vs queen" is trash tier fight, when we have some extremely grotesque cases even on this raid. Can't really take these seriously.

Seriously though, that was my exact issue with Oda's handling of Sanji too. Oda's erractic pacing and structure really isn't helping. Oda really did fuck up by splitting up the fight so much like that as you said. That is frustrating.

If Queen really is done, I'm vainly hoping Oda is gonna let Sanji fight CP0 and help Robin and Brook too and thus give him anotehr fight.

I'm fine with how the fights played out though narratively and such, I'm really glad Sanji destroyed the raid suit and didn't keep it. But yeah I get that, I understand the complaints, Oda shouldn't have stopped the fights then as you said too.

That's what I'm saying lmao

Lance and scotch hyped the absolute fuck out of this chapter but didn't say anything after dropping like 3 lines of vague ass spoilers lol

At least in 1033 it lived up to the hype and lance even put in the tuesday spoilers that the chapter would be way better than the spoilers led on. But now they're rating it even higher than that chapter and we got nothing lmao

I am confused
Lance also trolled us with 10/10 comments, 20/10 or something like that with a recent chapter and also er "praising Tama" and such. I felt we were getting trolled with all these "hints" for this chapter but they genuinely might be hyped for King's face reveal, the new moves both he and Zoro do and maybe some other stuff they've not revealed?

Of course
And I am not gonna humor the monstrosity and retardation of Kidd > Zoro.

Lets talk about the source of Kidd wank because we all know you give zero fucks about Kidd you are a yonko tard.

Tell me with what feats, with what hype, with what portrayal does LinLin beat AdvCoC Zoro?
Lin lin neg diffs zoros ass with her enormous coc advantage

Don't get it twisted. Zoro did well in a 2v5 with neither yonko serious but in a 1v1 zoro doesn't stand a chance

My grandma died last year and grandpa’s tken it hard. Now he used to be the dirty old man sort of guy, so I thought getting him Nekopara Vol. 0 (A visual novel about catgirls) for Christmas would be nice.
A few days ago, we met up at a wedding. I see my grandpa. He starts excitedly chatting with me about the game and I think, “I did a good thing” and tuned out the rambling.
The whole apartment was littered with Nekopara figurines, posters, merch and etc. He had a body pillow in his bedroom. Now my family looks down on me for converting my grandpa into the weebiest of weebs.

Was an accident
Whats wrong with you ? This isnt General thread.

Also sorry about Grandmother condolences to your family.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Was an accident
Great, now I’m going to spend the rest of my life wondering why you thought this was a story you should tell even with the all-too-comfortable anonymity of the Internet:pepeanger:

@AkainuTheGrimReaper
We all know you are secretly trying to make admiral fans look bad. The cat is out of the bag.
But this guy like ha001 or shishishisback guy allowed to insult people like calling his dad c*** or subhuman trash, or butthurt or nasty. I have never insult people. My post are nothing but truth.

I suggest to find any swear words I use on people on this forum.

G

Gorosei Informer

damn nothing but crybabies today. sanji passing out mind broke a lot of yall
I really don't understand what the apparent hysteria is with them. We've had jokes about Sanji passing out for ages from spoilers before or something? I can't remember if he did before but it was a deliberate fake spoiler in the past, maybe a few times I think?

Idk why people would be so affected by Sanji passing out, that's fine, there's nothing wrong with that.

Zoro is most likely going to pass out when the medicine wears off and the doubled pain or whatever kicks in FINALLY. We also had Zoro as a "mummy" earlier too who was "napping" after that hakai attack.

Robin passed out too momentarily after beating Maria. It's really not an issue.

I would be surprised if they weren't fully exhausted after such extreme, demanding, brutal fights! The anime will show how truly insane, intense, fast etc these fights are too!

Status
Not open for further replies.