What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand what the apparent hysteria is. We've had jokes about Sanji passing out for ages from spoilers before or something? I can't remember if he did before but it was a deliberate fake spoiler in the past, maybe a few times I think?

Idk why people would be so affected by Sanji passing out, that's fine, there's nothing wrong with that.

Zoro is most likely going to pass out when the medicine wears off and the doubled pain or whatever kicks in FINALLY. We also had Zoro as a "mummy" earlier too who was "napping" after that hakai attack.

Robin passed out too momentarily after beating Maria. It's really not an issue.

I would be surprised if they weren't fully exhausted after such extreme, demanding, brutal fights! The anime will show how truly insane, intense, fast etc these fights are too!
Starting to really like your takes on these things

My grandma died last year and grandpa’s tken it hard. Now he used to be the dirty old man sort of guy, so I thought getting him Nekopara Vol. 0 (A visual novel about catgirls) for Christmas would be nice.
A few days ago, we met up at a wedding. I see my grandpa. He starts excitedly chatting with me about the game and I think, “I did a good thing” and tuned out the rambling.
I shouldn’t have. We go back to my grandpa’s place.
Grandpa: Here are the new decorations I have!
Mom: Dad, what is all this?
Grandpa: Stuff from the game your magnificent son gave me!
The whole apartment was littered with Nekopara figurines, posters, merch and etc. He had a body pillow in his bedroom. Now my family looks down on me for converting my grandpa into the weebiest of weebs.
I learned today through text he picked up Eromanga Sensei
Post automatically merged:

Was an accident
What the fuck is a nekopora

Of course
And I am not gonna humor the monstrosity and retardation of Kidd > Zoro.

Lets talk about the source of Kidd wank because we all know you give zero fucks about Kidd you are a yonko tard.

Tell me with what feats, with what hype, with what portrayal does LinLin beat AdvCoC Zoro?
Linlin fought evenly with Kaido, who Zoro couldn’t even bring to his knees even when putting all of his effort into it

Now that I think about it, I gonna give it a bit to Kaido.

As much as he doesn't really feel like a threat atm, still he will go down Luca Blight style.
Luca went down after being ambushed, eating rain of arrows, a gauntlet against 18 Stars of Destiny (3 x 6), then rain of arrows round 2, then finally a duel against Ryou.
Here Kaido also went some gauntlet, against Scabbards, then 5 Worst Gens, then Luffy alone, then Yamao, then Luffy+Yamao+Momo, then Luffy alone again.

I will give it to Kaido, it is not exaggerating to think that he is a discounted version of Luca Blight.
Kaidou's strength may resemble Luca, but thats it about him until now. He's just...strong. its to be expected from WSC. But thats all. regarding charisma, principle, demeanor? There's simply no comparison.

Kaidou's character is currently almost non-existent, empty, contradictive, while Luca is practically a guilty wet dream of every gamer kid wanting to reach that level of confidence and savageness. He said "a sword doesn't need lineage, it just needs to be sharp." rock solid about his own standards, i can still remember that quote from him. Hearts were pounding in the three-series battle against Luca, while in Wano there's no atmosphere of threat. Instead there's fake defeat and death recycled for the 100th time so i simply dont root for Strawhats anymore just like i root for Luffy to win against Croc in Arabasta for example.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.