Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Riboku, like Sei, is starting to show his age and fatigue. It’s clear this Zhao campaign over the past 3 years has taken its toll on him. Great attention to detail from Hara. My appreciation for the Godboku only grows.

beautiful panel.

Snowy warfare will definitely make things interesting.

I want to know the names of the other two new generals.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Remember how we talked about Mouten possibly surpassing Riboku EOS?

Historically, Mouten helped build the Great Wall in order to guard against the Xiongnu.

This chapter, Riboku engineered the building of a giant wall.

I don't think this is a coincidence tbh.

I think it's possible that Mouten will both surpass the feat of Riboku defeating the Xiongnu, and Riboku's engineering feat.
I was thinking that as well. I wonder what kind of significance this wall will have in the greater defense of Zhao, and if this is where a large portion of the fighting will take place, or if this is only a temporary destination on the way to Kantan.

Zhao:

Riboku looks at the tabletop in the beginning and comes out of the room. Kaine is seated by the door and asks Riboku if he's doing okay since he was in there for two days and probably didn't sleep. Riboku asks Kaine if she's okay as well since she was there the whole time too. Kaine says she's fine since she can sleep anywhere. Riboku apologizes for requesting something from her as soon as she woke up but he needs everyone to gather. Those who gather are told something about the North. Riboku asks SSJ about the rear line of the two castles and SSJ says it's been completed. Riboku then says he will be away from Kantan for ten days and leaves it in the hands of SSJ and Bananji. Kaine says she will go with him and Futei calls her an idiot for not listening.

A new general of Seika named Nakyoung (unsure what this will translate to in the English scan) is curious about how far north Riboku is going and asks if it's in a certain area and Riboku tells him it's somewhere even further north. Kaine again says she will accompany him and Riboku says they will leave right away. Futel says he will come too then and Kaine tells him to stay. He's then told to prepare troops to head south by SSJ. Another general from Seika named Sanghwaryong (again, name will be different in eng trans) asks Nakyoung what he thinks. He says the area Riboku is going to is too tough but if things go according to Riboku's plan then the Qin will lose out in a huge way.

Riboku and Kaine arrives at Gian, the area in the north, and Riboku says it's not as bad as he thought.

HSU:

In the 14th year of Sei's rule the HSU was celebrating the new year by Heiyou castle. Rei asks what's up with the celebration right from the morning and Kyoukai says it's because of the new year. Rei says they're having so much fun and since the rest of them are weaker than the Kyous she thinks they should just end the war. Kyoukai says yeah but that's the tough part then receive a greeting from Shin. The HSU celebrates the New Year together.

Qin:

Kanki's army began attacking Heiyou castle and Ousen's army attacked Bujou castle. The HSU arrived at Heiyou castle and saw Kanki's army eating arrows below the ladders by the castle wall the Ten noticed something. The Kanki army brought in something that looked like a siege tower. The HSU is surprised but the Kanki army is just as surprised they had something like that. A Kanki general named Bumsun says it's not a siege tower and is called Hongchun. When one Kanki soldier asks what a Hongchun is another says it's the name of the girl who he confessed to and got rejected by. He then goes up to Kanki and tells him to look at the beautiful way it's approaching the castle. Kanki asks if that's considered beautiful and says it's shaking a lot unlike the other siege towers they've seen at Kankoku pass. Bumsun says it's for short use and it won't fall and that he's been thinking about this design ever since he saw the one at Kankoku pass. Kanki says it's straight up plagiarism. Bumsun says it's the 6th version and Kanki says it's like the 6 Great. As Hongchun approaches the wall the Zhao on the walls are getting ready to take it down.

Bujou:

Ousen took the opportunity of both castles being attacked to go through the middle and scout ahead. When he got through he saw an unbelievable sight. Ousen asks how far the wall stretches to and is told it's about 250 Ri (~61 miles). Denrimi is shocked and asks how they weren't able to notice something like this existing. The soldier says because of the previous battles they haven't been able to go beyond the two castles recently, but in the past few years the wall didn't exist. Ousen realizes this is Riboku's great wall.

Narration:

Riboku was planning this build since 3 years ago and even when he was exiled the construction was continued under the supervision of Kakukai.

Qin:

Ousen tells his soldiers to bring out a map of the entirety of Zhao. As he looks he starts moving his finger north of Kantan and thinks something's up in Gian.

There's no break notice in Korean but there's a date, 12/16, at the end so Kingdom will probably be on break til then:(

Bruh
If it wasn't for the future 6gg Kakukai this battle would have been over in a second
If Renpa actually came Ousen would have put his white underwear on a spear as a sign of surrendering
Also what's up with all these big words? I had to use a dictionary while reading the chapter :lusalty:

Bruh
If it wasn't for the future 6gg Kakukai this battle would have been over in a second
If Renpa actually came Ousen would have put his white underwear on a spear as a sign of surrendering
Also what's up with all these big words? I had to use a dictionary while reading the chapter :lusalty:
No no no. You are underestimating Ousen too much.
Last time Renpa clashed against Ousen's mountain fortress, it was Renpa who decided to back down.

Then in Coalition arc, Ousen was hyped too much.
Karin made a secret plan to attack the pass from behind, a plan that iirc only recognized by Riboku (and Riboku was pretty sure with Karin's plan) and surprised everybody else including the Qin generals inside the Pass, like Kanki, Mou Gou etc; and the Coaliion generals too.

Yet this seemingly perfect Karin's plan got completely ruined by Ousen instantly.

Ousen is a beast.

I love everyone's winter outfits lol

idk why, but i feel like this two are going to get bodied in a 2v1 by Shibashou or something lol:

Can't wait to see what Ousen & Riboku are planning :steef:
Everyone with these cool winter outfits while Shin has the same chapter 1 clothes, even Bihei has more appropriate clothes for winter lel.
Post automatically merged:

idk why, but i feel like this two are going to get bodied in a 2v1 by Shibashou or something lol
Could see that being the next Ousen commander biting the dust in this arc

Last edited:
last page

after capturing Bujou and Heiyou both Kanki and Ousen army focused on replenshing their army inside of two cities
>and 2 months from then
>Shouheikun from Kanyou sent out an order
>that Ousen and Kanki army to go around and advance to north to recapture Atsuyo and head north again
>and meanwhile combined army of both Qin's northern army and eastern army will enter northern Zhao through Taewon*
>it was the deadly grand strategy of
>creating enormous army from combining army coming from Taewon and armies of Kanki and Ousen to attack Gian at once

so qin has anotger army that will join ousen kanki ?! .
the northern army ?!
will we see new faces from qin ?!
or just numbers added to ousen kanki

Riboku is waiting for them I thought Ousen is smarter than this lol

If Ousen and Shouheikun predict Gian than Riboku also will

An ambush is incoming Qin will lose q good chunk of there men

I would make half of the Kanki/Ousen army attack the weak points of the wall while the other half would attack Gian

And since the other Qin army is also attacking Riboku wouldnt be able muster enough man to ambush and Zhao would need to back off

Riboku is waiting for them I thought Ousen is smarter than this lol

If Ousen and Shouheikun predict Gian than Riboku also will

An ambush is incoming Qin will lose q good chunk of there men

I would make half of the Kanki/Ousen army attack the weak points of the wall while the other half would attack Gian

And since the other Qin army is also attacking Riboku wouldnt be able muster enough man to ambush and Zhao would need to back off
There's a full translation up on reddit I suggest reading that first, it's a wall of text too lazy to copy all that

There's a major reason why Gian

Translation by Yunhwayteriyaki

In Kanyou:
Qin officials: "Yes! Kanki army went to Heiyou and Ousen army went to Bujou and both seem to have started to siege the castles at the same time. We were worried that Kanki's massacre of 100k soldiers might cause huge army from Kantan to counterattack, but it seems like they have sent soldiers that were stationed outside to Heiyou and Bujou castles. Maybe Zhao people got scared after seeing what Kanki did. We have heard that Riboku made a comeback to Kantan after Zhao lost Kochou, but they are not showing any big changes yet. At this point, even Riboku cannot do anything. Although Heiyou and Bujou are two big castles, they do not have strength equal to Kantan or Gyou. We will finally be able to reach Zhao's capital and we shall continue to push forward and finish them once and for all."

A messenger arrives and he says, "Excuse me, I have a carrier pigeon (communication method) from General Ousen to Chief of Military Affairs." One official says, "Perhaps he has already taken Bujou castle?" Someone says," Haha, that is too fast." Someone else says, "No, if might be possible if it's General Ousen." Shouheikun reads the message and Sei ask what is it. Shouheikun says, "It's a message from General Ousen: There is a Great Wall between the 2 castles and Kantan. It will be difficult to pass through." Officials are surprised and ask, "Wh,,what? Riboku's Great Wall? What kind of...What does he mean by it will be difficult to pass through? Does he mean we won't be able to reach Kantan?" Shoubunkun says, "Everyone calm down, we don't know exactly what happened yet. Also, he didn't say it will be impossible to pass through." Officials says, "There were many forts and walls scattered near the South of Kantan. Riboku probably connected few of them. There will be no problem as long as they can bypass it. Kaioku says, "No..if the problem could have been solved by bypassing it, then General Ousen wouldn't have gone out of his way to send a bird. There must be something happening over there."

Sei asks Shouheikun if that is all. Shouheikun says, "There is more: See this as a good opportunity. We shall attack Gi'an and close up the North." Sei thinks about it for a second and says, "Does he mean to eliminate the escape route of Zhao's royal family? Shouheikun agrees with him and says, "Even if we were to surround Kantan and take over, their royal palace probably have secret underground passage and including Zhao's king, royal family will escape from the castle. If that were to happen, it wouldn't matter if we were to announce that we defeated Zhao, since they will simply announce that wherever their royal family is where Zhao is at and will continue to fight back." Shoubunkun says, "It will all be over if we were to get lucky and capture the Zhao king, but if he were to run away, then remnants of their soldiers will group up and continue to fight back." Shouheikun says, "It will be more troublesome if they were to run away to a land that is easy for them to revive. That might cause the war to draw out longer." Shoubunkun asks if that is the North and Shouheikun says, yes. Shoubunkun asks for a map of northern part of Zhao.
Officials says, "It feels like it's been a while since we have looked at castles on the north part of Zhao. Gi'an is so far up north that it cannot be considered part of our land. I don't think Zhao king will run away that far." Sei says, "No, we need to think that that is their final destination. Shouheikun says, "That is right, also what's bothersome is that to the west of northern part of Zhao is Ganmon, where Riboku used to rule. I don't think Zhao king would just let Riboku handle everything and depend their lives on his hands, but if that were to happen and they were to isolate themselves in Ganmon, it will be a really difficult situation." Shoubunkun says, "No, there is no way a land that is at the very edge of North of Zhao will be a threat." Shouheikun says, "Even if it does not seem like a threat, we need to send our forces there. Also, if that were to happen (Zhao royal family locking themselves in Ganmon), then we won't be able to focus all of our strength on our next greatest enemy Chu. And not focusing all of our strength against a big nation like that means we can very well lose all of our lives." Sei says, "Is that what Ousen mean by to hit the Northern route before things like that were to happen?" Shouheikun says, "Yes that is right. Ousen said there appeared a Great Wall to the south of Kantan. This prevents our force from going up north, but that also means they have closed off the route that would allow them to escape through south by themselves. Therefore, Ousen sees this as a good opportunity." Sei says, "So he want us to attack the north and completely block the escape route." Kaioku says, "Since we do not have to force out way through the Great Wall, it's also beneficial to us in that we are not making sacrifices there." Shouheikun says, "If we were to attack North and head South to hit Kantan, then everything will be over." Shoubunkun says, "That sounds like a good plan. But then the last issue is that General Ousen told us Gi'an, which is too far up north. Wouldn't it be okay if we were to attack little below Gi'an?" Official says, "Yeah, I don't think it's necessary to go up all the way to Gi'an. There is also a way to go East once we hit Atsuyo." Shouheikun says, "No, I also think we need to target Gi'an." Sei orders Shouheikun to start formulating plans for attacking Gi'an.

In Bujou Castle:
Sou'ou says, "Hahaha, if we were to focus our ladders in one spot like that, then we will be able to climb up." Shi Ryou says, "That is a huge number of ladders." Sou'ou says, "Haha, it shows Denrimi's personality too well." A thousand unit commander from Denrimi army is giving orders, "Keep climbing! The enemy is getting scared. We need to show the world the power of General Denrimi's ladder unit. Reinforcement will continue to come, so don't worry and keep fighting. We will take the stairs and open the castle gate from the inside." He gets shot by an arrow and his soldiers says that is why they told him not to stand there. But, he doesn't fall and says, "That doesn't work on me. I'm a 1000 unit commander of Denrimi's army. With this iron body and my persistence..." He gets shot by an arrow again and Sou'ou says, "Haha, I love that guy. He is the only funny guy in Denrimi's army which is fully of rigid guys." Shi Ryou says, "Sir Sou'ou, I think we need to get moving since they have already progressed into taking over the stairs." The gate opens from inside and Sou'ou army comes inside. Sou'ou praises Denrimi's soldiers and orders Shi Ryou to go to the east gate and let the other army in. He says, "Shi Ryou, I will bed you tonight in the room where the scenery is the best in this castle." Shi Ryou blushes and says yes. Bujou gets taken over and 1000 unit commander is still alive after taking many arrows and other soldiers wonder how he is still alive.

In Heiyou castle:
Kanki was able to take over Heiyou castle after 10 days. The reason it took 10 more days than Bujou castle was due to Kanki's massacre of 100k soldiers. Hatred towards Kanki increased the morale of the soldiers and the fear that they will also suffer the same fate if they were to lose, they fought all the way to the end. The soldiers and civilians who were captured were shivering in fears. Kanki let Hi Shin army take care of the captured soldiers and civilians, while they focused on stealing and rooting from the castle. Therefore, there was no harm done on Heiyou castle people. Shin says, "Don't worry we are not Kanki's soldiers. We are Hi Shin Army. We are not going to do anything to you guys and we won't let anything happen to you guys. We will untie all the girls, so come with us." All the civilians have heard of Hi Shin Army and they are relived that Hi Shin Army is famous for not even rooting things on the battlefield. En asks, "Will this be okay? Even if they are girls, they will attack us if they lost their husband or father." Shin says, "That's okay, I can tell who will act like that when I look at their eyes." Rei unties a kid saying they shouldn't have tied the rope this tight. The kid says, "You are my father's enemy!" and bites Rei.

Kanki and Ousen army who took Bujou and Heiyou castles focused on recovering their force inside the castles. After after 2 months, Chief of Military Affairs Shouheikun made an order. That order was for Ousen and Kanki army to bypass the Great Wall and go north to take Atsuyo and then head north again. Then, Qin's force in the north and the east will combine to make a large army and go to Zhao's northern part to attack Gi'an and this was the ultimate strategy.

Note: There were a few names of castles/land/routes in northern part of Zhao that I didn't know how to translate, so I purposely left some stuff out of my translation. I apologize about that.

Last edited:
I am guessing Riboku will strike when Qin army will be divided. Ousen may go up North..
Even he can't strike Ousen and Kanki

He probably wants to separate them

Even then I don't see a chance for Zhao fighting Kanki alone would cost him much of his troops and an healthy Ousen would own him

He probably wants to tire the Qin army by letting them go to the north where he has home advantage he knows terrain better than Kanki or Ousen

He is going to tire them out deep in Zhaos territory and force them to back or strike one great move and annihilate the army

I can't think Riboku would start an open battlefield where he can be pincered by Ousen and Kanki

This wall will serve its purpose defend and wait

Don’t know…Seems like Qin are gonna battle far away from Katan. It’s the area where Riboku previously ruled. He’ll have perfect setup (and traps) waiting for Ousen and Kanki. He may have unknown ally army hidden there (seems like hiding huge armies and using them at the right time is his speciality). Riboku will have very good grasp of that area geographically.
He has single-handedly and successfully pushed Qin far away from Kantan. What a man!!