What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. That'll just be a setup for Zoro to overcome the 2x damage he received from the Mink Medicine and replicate a "nothing happened" 2.0 moment.

A Zoro on death's doorstep beheading Kaido remains a possibility.

What would have killed ZKK was Enma turning black against King.
Yeah, even if Zoro collapsed on the ground at the next chapter, there's literallly no way Zoro won't be there to witness Luffy defeating his first Yonkou. One way or another, Zoro will get up, ZKK or not.

The thing is Zoro doesn't need a moment like that because he is as every bit as determined as Luffy at reaching his goal.
Zoro is more likely to get a heartgelt moment when/if he's truly at death's door.
Its not about Zoro needing or not needing. Its about Luffy’s feelings as a Captain towards his first crew mate. Every big moment between them have always been from Zoro’s side.

Zoro one shot mr1..
Haters: the truth is that mr1 was weak and the moment zoro learn to cut steel he one shot him..
Zoro vs ohm.. one shot
Haters:weak.
Zoro vs kaku.. one shot
Haters: weak..
Zoro vs king one shot..
Haters: it's a gimmick and king is actually a YC3 and when queen mention that zoro would lose against king and that king is a creature that can survive in any environment, he didn't hype king as a fighter but zoro would lose to a snowball fight....
When people will realise that Zoro's fighting style is way more dangerous and deadly than their favourite character?

Wanna play this game, alright:
chapter 1010 last panel :shocking::myman:
Luffy
>Leave the rest to me! I ll beat him no matter what!>
>Tell everyone I ve got this>

Chapter 1013 (last panel), around probably 10mins max:
:ihaha::ihaha::saden:
Kaido:> It s been a while since I got this fired up, what a mistake (crying) I should've taken your head as a trophy (hillarious Kaido is forshadowing his death)> It they re not show proof, their faith in you will never die isnt that right? Luffy is failing from Onigashima
Unfortunately that was all just a set up before the fight even began
1016 is when the main fights properly begin, starting with Nami beating Ulti

"He's gonna win" - Roronoa Zoro

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I don't know if the one posting those "spoilers" in 5ch is legit or not but if it's legit

Good luck translators trying to translate Zoro's technique name because i'm definitely not going to translate that:ihaha:

Tho Enma appearing in Zoro's background using that technique sounds dope as fuck.

And yeah, King is down

Of course if thet spoilers are true that's it...
What?
Mind elaborate that plz?

:gokulaugh:Without his fire he's basically slow and less durable

He already has trash coO, reaction speed and COA
Add now his gimmick is basically the only thing saving him but even then he's trash once countered

:josad:
And without FS, Katakrui was being beaten up by non-G4 Luffy.

Next.
Post automatically merged:

The full summary should be out in about 4 hours right?
No. 15-16 hours.

I don't know if the one posting those "spoilers" in 5ch is legit or not but if it's legit

Good luck translators trying to translate Zoro's technique name because i'm definitely not going to translate that:ihaha:

Tho Enma appearing in Zoro's background using that technique sounds dope as fuck.

And yeah, King is down

Can you link those spoilers for us :feelscryingman:

Zoro one shot mr1..
Haters: the truth is that mr1 was weak and the moment zoro learn to cut steel he one shot him..
Zoro vs ohm.. one shot
Haters:weak.
Zoro vs kaku.. one shot
Haters: weak..
Zoro vs king one shot..
Haters: it's a gimmick and king is actually a YC3 and when queen mention that zoro would lose against king and that king is a creature that can survive in any environment, he didn't hype king as a fighter but zoro would lose to a snowball fight....
When people will realise that Zoro's fighting style is way more dangerous and deadly than their favourite character?
Lesson: Never believe in Oda empty hype.
Kaidou: no one could ever kill him.
Reality: mere stab can make him scream like a bitch, could have been died in the hands of oden if not for that old woman.
BigMom: Look at her in FI and look at her now.
Besides, isn't it just gimmick if you become useless without that gimmick? And when did Zoro one shot King?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

And yeah, King is down

Show us here

Its not about Zoro needing or not needing. Its about Luffy’s feelings as a Captain towards his first crew mate. Every big moment between them have always been from Zoro’s side.
Yeah but my point is that Zoro woun't get a moment with Luffy similar to Sanji's because Zoro would never leave the crew or be concerned with fears, insecurities and such.

It would take a moment where Luffy legit feels like Zoro is going to die for him to show that kind of emotion like he did with Sanji.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Yeah, even if Zoro collapsed on the ground at the next chapter, there's literallly no way Zoro won't be there to witness Luffy defeating his first Yonkou. One way or another, Zoro will get up, ZKK or not.
Pretty sure he and sanji will get up when it looks like Luffy and Kid are down. Kaido and Linlin celebrating their victory through a Denden, everyone close to break mentally, but then Zoro, Sanji + other strawhats and Killer, Heat, Wire and rest Kid Pirates keep counting on their captains, refusing to give them up. And then the captains will get up again and the final round begins.

What?
Mind elaborate that plz?
So there are 2 spoilers from 1 person that everyone is believing in 5ch.

The first is the name of Zoro's technique which i'm not going to fully translate because it's a pain in the ass but the first part is "Hell King's three sword style"

The second spoiler is the description of what happens, you can see Enma the king of hell in Zoro's background when he is using the technique, King is swallowed by a giand fire dragon and we can see King thinking while smiling "Kaidou-san you xxxx! You xxxxx! You xxxx" the xxx are censured words. And seems that chapter ends with Zoro saying the last name of the technique which is a pain to translate

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

And yeah, King is down

Pls tell me king has coc in those spoilers

why not combine?

just imagine a chapter where Sanji and Zoro already are fainted, nearly everyone is down, except some Rest alliance which is already trying to hold back big mum crew. Then there are Luffy vs Kaido and Kid + Law vs Linlin.
Kaido and Linlin start a similar attack on the beginning, which crush Luffy, Kid and Law.
While the chapter evolves, Kaido and Big Mum announce their victory, devastation comes into play. Alliance is nearly to break down. But strawhats and kid pirates don’t break, they swear in their captain, they keep holding, promise in tears they won’t lose.

Then we see Luffys Shadow: „I can’t lose to you here…“
Next page we see kids shadow: „Take some rest, my friend, I’ll take it from here.“

Then Kaido and Linlin each take a look into the direction of the 2.
Next they feel are fists und Adv CoC in their face, smashing them into the ground.

Then epic double page, Kaido and Linlin raising from dust in pure rage and bloody face.
In front of them Luffy and Kid, both in similar fighting position:
„I will take you down here, because I am gonna be the Pirate King!“
Too much cliche buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.