What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So there are 2 spoilers from 1 person that everyone is believing in 5ch.

The first is the name of Zoro's technique which i'm not going to fully translate because it's a pain in the ass but the first part is "Hell King's three sword style"

The second spoiler is the description of what happens, you can see Enma the king of hell in Zoro's background when he is using the technique, King is swallowed by a giand fire dragon and we can see King thinking while smiling "Kaidou-san you xxxx! You xxxxx! You xxxx" the xxx are censured words. And seems that chapter ends with Zoro saying the last name of the technique which is a pain to translate
King says
"Kaido San you can finally die" "he is here"

I don't know if the one posting those "spoilers" in 5ch is legit or not but if it's legit

Good luck translators trying to translate Zoro's technique name because i'm definitely not going to translate that:ihaha:

Tho Enma appearing in Zoro's background using that technique sounds dope as fuck.

And yeah, King is down

Of course if thet spoilers are true that's it...
can you post the source with the original post in korean right?

Nope. That'll just be a setup for Zoro to overcome the 2x damage he received from the Mink Medicine and replicate a "nothing happened" 2.0 moment.

A Zoro on death's doorstep beheading Kaido remains a possibility.

What would have killed ZKK was Enma turning black against King.
I would agree that Zoro achiving the blacken blade PU vs King would have killed the ZKK.
But how thing are moving right now this train gain even more steam :kata:, join our raid it is a safe bet:shocking::steef:

Nah, forget what i posted. The spoilers sound too weird plus there are 2 things that don't make sense with the thing the korean poster and this 'leaker' is saying with Zoro's technique. First of all the korean leaker said there was a typo in Zoro's santouryuu and the japanese didn't post that typo, plus there is one word added to part of Zoro's technique that the korean leaker didn't post.

Also King's part is too weird too, it's most likely fake

Everything is from Zoro’s side. I need a similar moment as “I can’t become PK without you” with Zoro. And I hate this is supposed to be Zoro’s arc and Oda will add Zoro Sanji moments instead of focusing on how important Zoro is to Luffy.
unless you skipped the whole of pre-timeskip, why would you need to see it?

Lesson: Never believe in Oda empty hype.
Kaidou: no one could ever kill him.
Reality: mere stab can make him scream like a bitch, could have been died in the hands of oden if not for that old woman.
BigMom: Look at her in FI and look at her now.
Besides, isn't it just gimmick if you become useless without that gimmick? And when did Zoro one shot King?
Kaido getting hurt is not an empty hype. Being almost impossible to be killed has nothing to do with him getting hurt.
Oden was probably the strongest dude when he fought against kaido, so beating him only hype's oden.
Oda never claimed that kaido is undefeated.
Big mom is a monster with weaknesses but she is a beast nonetheless.
From the previous chapter i get the idea that zoro beat's king just like sanji did with Queen.
Do you think king is useless if you know how his fire abilities work?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Everything is from Zoro’s side. I need a similar moment as “I can’t become PK without you” with Zoro. And I hate this is supposed to be Zoro’s arc and Oda will add Zoro Sanji moments instead of focusing on how important Zoro is to Luffy.
fucking arc begins with Luffy getting separated from the crew and first meeting Zoro of all people to get a moment with him.
Dafuq you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.