What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's technique names are getting longer and longer. Asura Farce of The Dead! Underworld King's Three Sword from Hell! I wonder when he fight Mihawk i imagine both of them screaming on top of their lungs their attack names but its actually tens of pages long consisting of opening narrative, conflict, the adventures and battles of King of Hell from his moment of birth until his funeral.

:suresure:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I guess we'll have to wait for the confirmation. I am gone when he's confirmed to be down.
That's not what our bet was....

You said king won't be defeated and told me if he isn't then you will ban me for a month.

And, I said king will be defeated and if yes then you will handover your modship to me for a month.

You decided the condition for me (I will be banned) so I will decide what's the condition for you (modship to me for a month)

So when is the transfer of power ceremony?

fucking arc begins with Luffy getting separated from the crew and first meeting Zoro of all people to get a moment with him.
Dafuq you talking about?
I need an emotional moment like nothing happened, or Zoro’s bowing to Mihawk from Luffy’s side and Luffy actually shown caring for Zoro. Because we all know Zoro will follow Luffy to the hell and back.

You said everyone not just one piece characters
The poster was talking about why Luffy and Zoro have so many interactions with Sanji. Meaning the context is about characters within the series. I then added everyone loves Sanji, meaning im talking about every character within the series. No one is talking about the fans here..

Next time dont butt in….

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The poster was talking about why Luffy and Zoro have so many interactions with Sanji. Meaning the context is about characters within the series. I then added everyone loves Sanji, meaning im talking about every character within the series. No one is talking about the fans here..

Next time dont butt in….
Cope, sanji has lost even his shitty bronze medal

Zoro's technique names are getting longer and longer. Asura Farce of The Dead! Underworld King's Three Sword from Hell! I wonder when he fight Mihawk i imagine both of them screaming on top of their lungs their attack names but its actually tens of pages long consisting of opening narrative, conflict, the adventures and battles of King of Hell from his moment of birth until his funeral.

:suresure:
Ashura Bakkei: Moja no Tawamure

I guess in Japanese it sounds cooler
And I just realize that's how the Asura in 1010 is called in Japanese

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That's not what our bet was....

You said king won't be defeated and told me if he is then you will ban me for a month.

And, I said king will be defeated and if yes then you will handover your modship to me for a month.

You decided the condition for me (I will be banned) so I will decide what the condition for you (modship to me for a month)

So when is transfer of power ceremony?
You don't get to choose such things, Boomer. The strong decide how the weak die, not the other way around.:goatasure:

I don't know if the one posting those "spoilers" in 5ch is legit or not but if it's legit

Good luck translators trying to translate Zoro's technique name because i'm definitely not going to translate that:ihaha:

Tho Enma appearing in Zoro's background using that technique sounds dope as fuck.

And yeah, King is down

Of course if thet spoilers are true that's it...
Lol enma carrying Zoro again

:milaugh:King

So there are 2 spoilers from 1 person that everyone is believing in 5ch.

The first is the name of Zoro's technique which i'm not going to fully translate because it's a pain in the ass but the first part is "Hell King's three sword style"

The second spoiler is the description of what happens, you can see Enma the king of hell in Zoro's background when he is using the technique, King is swallowed by a giand fire dragon and we can see King thinking while smiling "Kaidou-san you xxxx! You xxxxx! You xxxx" the xxx are censured words. And seems that chapter ends with Zoro saying the last name of the technique which is a pain to translate
The design is dope as fuck if this is true :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:, my fuking lord this week the OP community is gona go wild :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.