What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:crazwhat::kawak:

Now I'm remembering that Oda has not only forgotten the BM pirates but also the Grand Fleet! How are they not getting involved with vs 2 Yonkos now?! After all Luffy has been through and they've not realised how much danger he's been in?!
Guess Oda is just saving them for EOS to only need them to show up once?

:lusalty::goatasure:
I miss Duval so deeply:josad:

It's not like Queen was fodderized by Sanji. Sanji passed out after, too. And even then, Sanji's PU is great offensively- big boost to AP and speed.

And Zoro defeated King with ACoC + ACoA, those PUs are insane and significantly above things any commander bar Benn could imagine.

It's just the SH are strong now, not that commanders are weak.

Give your honest opinion on last chapter . Did you like how it was presented ? Of course both sanji and Zoro progressed to commander level but i didnt feel satisfied with how fight ended .

I have to wait for king's panel to judge things but it looks like face reveal , flashback and fight was all convoluted in single chapter they dont seem structured in any way . To me it looks messed because oda know anime will extend these fights .

To be fair i expected much more from King and Queen they had big hype i think its a big let down and they dont deserve to lose in single chapter .

Underwhelming that the one named "King" seemingly doesn't have coc, with the battle more resolving around his gimmick. Hope the chapter will make it sound better
No COC, no awakening, face reveal + flashback + defeat at the same chapter. It's so rushed, I'm very disappointed. 2 more chapters wouldn't hurt the narrative at all. It seems Zoan awakening will be only used for Kaido...

What do you think about this? @Topi Jerami @TheAncientCenturion

Or Zoro is just that strong.

Zoro's flying dragon blaze scared 2 Yonkos who didn't know at the time he could cut Kaido.

Zoro blocked, for a short time, and then tank hakai. A combo attack from 2 Yonko.

Zoro in a weaken state with 20 to 30 broken bones blitzed, bested and scarred hybrid Kaido with just CoA haki. Oden only scarred dragon Kaido with ACoC and CoA haki.

Zoro was already incredibly strong and had too tier AP before ACoC. ACoC just made his attacks at least 3 to 6x stronger. Oda is setting him up to kill Kaido.

Nobody else in Wano would be able to recreate Zoro's feats.
Nobody said sanji is that strong after he trashed queen tho lol.. now its "zoro is just that strong its not king's problem"

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
At this point, I can see Yamato taking out the all stars and still have the stamina to extreme diff the flying six :kayneshrug:
Not even CoC for someone who is called King. Oda ijust keep trolling this fandom

Give your honest opinion on last chapter . Did you like how it was presented ? Of course both sanji and Zoro progressed to commander but i didnt feel satisified with how fight ended .

I have to wait for king's panel to judge things but it looks like face reveal , flashback and fight was all convoluted in single chapter they dont seem structured in any way . To me it looks messed because oda know anime will extend these fights .

To be fair i expected much more from King and Queen they had big hype i think its a big let down and they dont deserve to lose in single chapter .
Zoro's progress has been fine. Struggled with King's gimmick (but was able to land hits on him and even blitz him once), struggled with Enma distracting and nerfing him when he lost control.

Proceeds to have character development and huge PU in ACoC, amp'ing his AP up to insane degrees on top of what he was already capable of on rooftop.

And then a swift win. I mean, I'd like King to have ACoC or better hax, too, but he'd just end up way too much ahead of other RHMs in that case. Hopefully panels do justice to the fight, though. Zoro's finisher sounds insane right now.

Man, if Zoro's finisher is a huge AoE Dragon, I wonder what excuse will @Echizen_Jo_Ndule give next to say Katakuri > Zoro.

"Mochi extinguishes the AoE"
If this attack has huge AoE which can't be dodged or countered then he can beat Katakuri

The issues isn't about Zoro's AP or DC, he has the power to beat katakuri...the issue lies with his attacks being predictable and also his CoO +

Anyway, I have Zoro as Inbetweener since he got adcoc
Maybe Zoro>Kata , maybe not

Status
Not open for further replies.