What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King and Queen have been biggest disappointment of the wano arc . Seems like OP Editors are dictating oda what to do i honestly dont think he usually does like this .
It's not like Queen was fodderized by Sanji. Sanji passed out after, too. And even then, Sanji's PU is great offensively- big boost to AP and speed.

And Zoro defeated King with ACoC + ACoA, those PUs are insane and significantly above things any commander bar Benn could imagine.

It's just the SH are strong now, not that commanders are weak.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Damn, King really ain’t shit once you figure out his weakness :crazwhat:

Don’t get me wrong, he’s incredibly broken when you don’t understand how his powers work but damn. I hope he gets another chapter of fighting because this is fucking trash otherwise
At this point, Kin can actually give him a high diff fight but we'll see.

I’m not suprised that King and Queen go down in the same chapter since the two fights started simultaneously and with the way Oda is paralleling the two fights

at least Zoro and Sanji both shined and that what we all wanted right?
They did well. Taking out the strongest non-Yonko threats in Onigashima was crucial to the raid, but it’s time for them to rest. Let’s see the other SHs and Law/Kidd shine.

ゾロ
閻王三刀流 煉獄鬼斬り

閻王三刀龍 一百三情 飛竜侍極(えんおうさんとうりゅう いっぴゃくさんじょう ひりゅうじごく)
      ↑
    誤変換ではない

Source: 5ch
Google translate:

Zoro
Purgatory demon sword

Enou Santo Ryu, Hyakusanjo, Hiryu Samurai Goku

Not a misconversion

Adv COC Purgatory?:steef:

One of the weakest Grandmaster moves can one-shot ~low-top tier
Imagine fully mastered adv-coc Three Thousand Worlds or Ashura...

Google translate:

Zoro
Purgatory demon sword

Enou Santo Ryu, Hyakusanjo, Hiryu Samurai Goku

Not a misconversion

Adv COC Purgatory?:steef:

One of the weakest Grandmaster moves can one-shot ~low-top tier
Imagine fully mastered adv-coc Three Thousand Worlds or Ashura...
Its not oni giri fuck tHt garbage ass move

From Talkop
索隆的技能:阎王三刀流 一道 二道 三道 飞刘罗阇

索隆背后出现阎魔大王的特效和ドン(咚)的音效词
烬发出ビリビリビリ(哔哩哔哩哔哩)的音效,巨大的火龙被吞没
烬的心声:“凯多大哥◯◯◯!你(凯多)是◯◯◯!你(索隆)是◯◯◯!”,随后微笑
索隆:“飞刘罗阇”
结尾是ドドン(咚咚)的音效词

问:还没解开烬不死身的原因就结束了吗?
答:好像解开了,火焰是关键。
:milaugh:king is really Kaido's fanboy
Before getting KOed he thinks about Kaido

Damn, King really ain’t shit once you figure out his weakness :crazwhat:

Don’t get me wrong, he’s incredibly broken when you don’t understand how his powers work but damn. I hope he gets another chapter of fighting because this is fucking trash otherwise
Or Zoro is just that strong.

Zoro's flying dragon blaze scared 2 Yonkos who didn't know at the time he could cut Kaido.

Zoro blocked, for a short time, and then tank hakai. A combo attack from 2 Yonko.

Zoro in a weaken state with 20 to 30 broken bones blitzed, bested and scarred hybrid Kaido with just CoA haki. Oden only scarred dragon Kaido with ACoC and CoA haki.

Zoro was already incredibly strong and had too tier AP before ACoC. ACoC just made his attacks at least 3 to 6x stronger. Oda is setting him up to kill Kaido.

Nobody else in Wano would be able to recreate Zoro's feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.