What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, maybe he has more detail due to a different source but usually on Wednesday he get the raw version due to the complete summary.
Then I honestly don't understand why they were hyping this chapter sooo much more than 1033. I'm not saying this chapter is bad or anything, but honestly 1033 was such a masterpiece, and the Tuesday spoilers for it dropped a ton of information. So if they don't really have much more info than this right now I am so confused

Then epic double page, Kaido and Linlin raising from dust in pure rage and bloody face.
In front of them Luffy and Kid, both in similar fighting position:
„I will take you down here, because I am gonna be the Pirate King!“
That would be actually a big hype moment.
Kid and Law just began to evolve their awakening,I pretty sure Kid doing crazy stuff with it and he also going to learn adv CoC.
We going to see how both Luffy and Kid clashing with all out Kaido(awakening) and Big mom(awakening) in a double page, would be dope asf.

Then I honestly don't understand why they were hyping this chapter sooo much more than 1033. I'm not saying this chapter is bad or anything, but honestly 1033 was such a masterpiece, and the Tuesday spoilers for it dropped a ton of information. So if they don't really have much more info than this right now I am so confused
it is the same as in chap 1033 seeing the spoiler aint the same as watching the panel.
That why I am saying let be patience because Redon hype was justify in chap 1033 and he is saying this is even more impressive.
Probably the source said that their are impressive visual panel - and they dont want to spoil it.

Your affinity is the strongest to FF instead right? :steef:

Lets hijack this thread into games thread:funky:

...i dislike that Zelda Breath of The Wild's music is almost non-existent, the GOAT of trailer music itself doesnt exist in the actual game and replaced with flicks of low-volume guitar here and there :whitepress:

The last part of the comment :suresure:
FF is undoubtedly the best videogame series of all times and more than that too

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
That would be actually a big hype moment.
Kid and Law just began to evolve their awakening,I pretty sure Kid doing crazy stuff with it and he also going to learn adv CoC.
We going to see how both Luffy and Kid clashing with all out Kaido(awakening) and Big mom(awakening) in a double page, would be dope asf.
And you too tf

Damn, King really ain’t shit once you figure out his weakness :crazwhat:

Don’t get me wrong, he’s incredibly broken when you don’t understand how his powers work but damn. I hope he gets another chapter of fighting because this is fucking trash otherwise
King and Queen have been biggest disappointment of the wano arc . Seems like OP Editors are dictating oda what to do i honestly dont think he usually does like this .

Damn, King really ain’t shit once you figure out his weakness :crazwhat:

Don’t get me wrong, he’s incredibly broken when you don’t understand how his powers work but damn. I hope he gets another chapter of fighting because this is fucking trash otherwise
Even without his flame-enhanced durability, he's fast and strong enough to pressure around, clash with and even rag-doll RT Santoryuu Zoro. Which is pretty damn strong. RT Zoro's offensive output is still superior to pre-udon Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.