What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the problem of the arc, Oda drag irrelevant shit until everyone getting bored only to offscreen/rush the main events.
Let be honest couldn´t he make act1-act2 less longer?
Act 1 had 15chapters, we spend stuff on irrevelant characters like Urashima or Holdem, Tama got again to much screentime.
Oda could easily handle this in 10chapters without dragging it. Act 2 was even worse, 30 chapters and we spend to much time in Udon, again to much irrevelant stuff, Luffy vs fodders and samurai vs fodders, again Tama and Olin plot. Oda could easily end it in 15chapters and act3 start also with too a long flashback(who end very stupid), the way until the raid began was also very dragged.
And Oda stall from chapter 982-1000 only to get his Luffy strawhat moment in chapter 1000. Don´t wanna even start about Tama again since this girl has more background story, screentime and fight panels then the most top members of Kaido.
We could easily get 30-45chapter less for this arc, 30-45 chapters who Oda could spend now to development Kaido flying six and calamity, also Kaido and Big mom himself.... And now he rush all events with the main part of the arc, but he dragg all irelevant stuff, that is the point why many people are disappointed so far with the arc.

Just imagine, Usopp,Brook,Chopper and Nami(I don´t call that fight what she had with Ulti) don´t got their 1on1 battles or group battles since Oda waste to much irrelevant stuff on characters who no one cares... And we had 400 chapters of build up for this arc...
Wano is for sure not the best arc, in my opinion not even in the top 5 since it has too much fails, it hurt to read it.

And now the worstpart start, many strawhats are free and can run free because their are no opponents, smile fodders aren´t it even worth, the alliance so far don´t lose any big name, Kaido alliance only got one W with comes from Perospero beating Carrot and Wanda, expect that his crew take Ls over Ls. At top they look like been the underdogs here and the strawhats the top Yonkou crew, it should be the opposite, the Yonkou crew should have the upperhand her not the underdogs lol. And we going to waste more chapters for irrelevant stuff from now, the only thing who matter are Kaido and Big mom.

If Oda can´t handle a arc like this, how the endwar going to look like? In the endarc we going to have a far bigger cast, with so many different factors, wano is already a disaster in this case(Bepo and Kid crew didn´t even got fight panels much, tells enough how hard Oda had it to make a good pace), what I learn from Wano, we shouldn´t have a high expetation from now. One Piece can get a bad ending like AoT or Nanatsu no taizai get.

King fans are so salty he has nothing much much was trashed,
that now they use something about recruit to hype the fraud
Let's stop the BS. The only reason you call him trash so you can claim Katakuri is stronger. Even though the manga is making it very clearly stronger.

The YCFM that lost to WCI Luffy. Or the YCFM that lost to post rooftop ACoC Zoro. We all know which one is the right answer.

Flashback of the main antagonist of the arc, that had been hyped since 2015, with his strongest and oldest crewmate; has less page than Luffy vs Urashima bullshit. Or Otama bullshit.

Big brain move from the genius Goda.
Yeah, this is why I hope OP sales tank now. All the stuff we want to see is either rushed or off paneled completely (the next big one is gonna be Shanks, why do you think he's getting a movie?...) but trash like the Tontatta, Tama etc. never has problem soaking up panel time. Ok then. Next week once King is confirmed to be out for good I'll ask for my account to be deleted, at least I'll spend my time in a more productive way.
This is just sad. One Piece has so many great characters but Oda doesn’t care about them.
Akainu vs Kuzan and Revo commanders vs Admirals are other examples.
Some OP fans say to me: " Oda can’t give us long fights because he wants to end OP. It’s been over 20 years."
Yes but at same time he’s wasting chapters for the fat sumo and Holdem, Tama and multiple Gifters. People need to accept that Oda is not the best mangaka and not a untouchable demi-god.
Oda doesn’t evolve and his characters have also 0 character developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.