What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think the choreography will be good, at least alright. But the pacing is trash already. And King ended up not showing CoC nor awakening DF, something that the likes of Doffy had them both..
I can see where you're coming from. IMO, Zoans don't need awakenings like Paramecias do and King not having CoC was a disappointment though, I expected it atleast.

Hopefully, the break helps you lol. This arc is stupid anyways, you can join back if and when it gets better.

B

Ballel

Kaido: I'm going to get out of here and create a pirate crew.
Will you come, too?
King: Can you change the world?

Kaido: I'm the only one who can change.

King and kaido are walking.With the experimental facility on fire

flashback 1p.
Zoro is my fave Strawhat but damn why he always gotta fight these minority characters? On a serious note now.

Kaido and King got a point doing what they do.
King might end up becoming an interesting character after all.

@Topi Jerami How the 3 Calamities should have went:

- King:
Before this chapter, I think that someone already pointed out that King should have been the one saving Orochi from Zoro, not Denjiro. Then King should have wreck Zoro in that moment and forcing him to escape. This way Zoro has a clear goal going for the raid and we would have had more hype from King before the raid.

OFC, he should have had CoC and probably advCoC. His mask should have had to been broken way before, and IMO their fight should had went to the Flower Capital where King could enleash all his fire powers causing a massive Wildfire in the city.

- Queen:
I don't mind Queen before his defeat tbh. But after that kick that defeated him, he should had to inject himself with the Ice Oni Plague or even a new plague that only he uses. Combining the plague + Germa powers would have put Sanji in an extreme diff fight and made Queen look more menacing.

- Jack:
Cmon Oda, just fucking gave the dude some named attacks... Shooting his tusks, using high pressured water with his trunk... Anything...

Also Jack after losing to the Dukes, he should have fought Jinbei. In this fight Jack with hybrid form + primal rage mode (Oda forgot about Arlong) from the Fishmen. A Fishman who is a beast, enraged, blinded by violence vs Jinbei, a Fish-Karate user fighting with finesse and precise moves. An extreme fight for Jinbei...

:josad:

Yeah, this is why I hope OP sales tank now. All the stuff we want to see is either rushed or off paneled completely (the next big one is gonna be Shanks, why do you think he's getting a movie?...) but trash like the Tontatta, Tama etc. never has problem soaking up panel time. Ok then. Next week once King is confirmed to be out for good I'll ask for my account to be deleted, at least I'll spend my time in a more productive way.
was a good run @TheAncientCenturion @Topi Jerami @Patryipe
:josad:

no one wants the fight to be short
you look at how unsatisfactory the f6 fights were
jack
perospero
then we assume zoro and sanji are given a tad more care and they arent. big mom has already been pushed to take years off her life.
2-3 chaps dedicated to that fight that didnt just start btw is fair expectation mate...
Those fights are comparable to the yonko fights bro.

She took years off her life and also has conquerers coating and maybe awakening. So there’s no way it’s ending in 2-3 chapters.

Yeah, this is why I hope OP sales tank now. All the stuff we want to see is either rushed or off paneled completely (the next big one is gonna be Shanks, why do you think he's getting a movie?...) but trash like the Tontatta, Tama etc. never has problem soaking up panel time. Ok then. Next week once King is confirmed to be out for good I'll ask for my account to be deleted, at least I'll spend my time in a more productive way.
Nuke the site first before going brother :josad:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
hen you compare a family issue to A meeting of strangers who became friends

I guess Perospero is better than kata coz he's the first son and first child
I posted two panels, I said nothing and I implied nothing.

You can interpret it in any way you want, just like how people can interpret the King and Flying 6 situation in anyway they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.